Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To think there is no acceptable reason to poo in the shower at the gym (and lave it there)

(113 Posts)
CheshireDing Fri 04-Jan-13 23:48:25

Honestly I am BAFFLED why anyone would think this was okay.

My friend went in to the shower before work and there it was a lone turd sad and it's a communal shower (mens).

Were they not worried somebody would come whilst they were shitting in the shower? hmm

JustAHolyFool Fri 04-Jan-13 23:49:09

YABU

I poo in the shower all the time.

<pedantic>

CheshireDing Fri 04-Jan-13 23:49:22

(and "leave" it there) - typing in the dark grin

Id never leave a lone turd. Even turds need friends

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 04-Jan-13 23:50:29

Thats truely disgusting. shock

CheshireDing Fri 04-Jan-13 23:56:58

Friends of turds are to be found in the toilet smile

neveronamonday Fri 04-Jan-13 23:57:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MegGriffin Fri 04-Jan-13 23:58:12

There was a poo on the floor in the British museum when i went and it wasn't an exhibit shock

judefawley Fri 04-Jan-13 23:58:40

Lord!

I get annoyed when people leave clumps of hair in the shower, but that takes the biscuit!

Eww, I can hardly believe people actually do stuff like that (although I would weirdly believe it about my neighbours, but that's a whole other thread...!).

DontYouJingleMyChristingle Fri 04-Jan-13 23:59:52

Maybe it was the cleaner getting their own back.

there was a poo on the floor in one of the family changing cubicles at the swimming pool last week. I get that perhaps a naked child might take a dump on the cubicle floor, but fgs, you'd go get some toilet roll and pick up wouldn't you?!

AnneNonimous Sat 05-Jan-13 00:01:51

Someone did a poo in the sink when I was in school. How and why?! Anyone could have walked in!!

I'd love to know the back stories and reasons of these poo offenders.

neveronamonday Sat 05-Jan-13 00:01:54

acsec Sat 05-Jan-13 00:02:34

My friend used to work in the womenswear section of a department store and would often find people had peed, shat and even changed tampons/pads in the fitting room cubicles and left them!! grin

acsec Sat 05-Jan-13 00:02:56

I didn't mean grin I meant shock doh!

<reads thread>

<feels ill>

<throws up>

<leaves it on cubicle floor>

neveronamonday Sat 05-Jan-13 00:05:24

Findingmyself Sat 05-Jan-13 00:05:42

That's revolting!

At Center Parcs a few weeks ago there was a used tampon laying on the floor in the middle of the aisle between all the changing rooms and that was bad enough!

Gryffindor Sat 05-Jan-13 00:12:06

I work in a vairy naice city office block and someone regularly poos on the floor of the female changing/shower room. Property management say if it happens once more the facility will permanently close.

We have a regular toilet floor poo-er too, who may or may not be the same person who appears to STAND on the toilet seat to do her business.

JustAHolyFool Sat 05-Jan-13 00:17:00

My partner had the same thing at work. Someone kept pooing all over the toilet seats and (and I quote from an irate email from the cleaners here) "smearing it around".

You really do have to wonder about people, don't you?

cynner Sat 05-Jan-13 00:17:40

What is wrong with people? I was in the loo of a very posh,department store, reached for toilet paper and came up with a handful of poo
My scream echoed and brought a posh attendent running..

When I was in Halls in my first year as an undergrad, someone used to smear snot all over the toilet walls.

JustAHolyFool Sat 05-Jan-13 00:20:46

cynner that is truly fucking disgusting.

Gryffindor Sat 05-Jan-13 00:22:02

I think it must be common. I know a couple of people IRL who have similar stuff in their offices including a woman who likes to smear menstrual blood (urrrgh) on the cubical walls, on the seat etc.

What a treat for her colleagues and the cleaner once a month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now