To think there is no acceptable reason to poo in the shower at the gym (and lave it there)

(113 Posts)
CheshireDing Fri 04-Jan-13 23:48:25

Honestly I am BAFFLED why anyone would think this was okay.

My friend went in to the shower before work and there it was a lone turd sad and it's a communal shower (mens).

Were they not worried somebody would come whilst they were shitting in the shower? hmm

JustAHolyFool Fri 04-Jan-13 23:49:09

YABU

I poo in the shower all the time.

<pedantic>

CheshireDing Fri 04-Jan-13 23:49:22

(and "leave" it there) - typing in the dark grin

Id never leave a lone turd. Even turds need friends

GregBishopsBottomBitch Fri 04-Jan-13 23:50:29

Thats truely disgusting. shock

CheshireDing Fri 04-Jan-13 23:56:58

Friends of turds are to be found in the toilet smile

neveronamonday Fri 04-Jan-13 23:57:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MegGriffin Fri 04-Jan-13 23:58:12

There was a poo on the floor in the British museum when i went and it wasn't an exhibit shock

judefawley Fri 04-Jan-13 23:58:40

Lord!

I get annoyed when people leave clumps of hair in the shower, but that takes the biscuit!

Eww, I can hardly believe people actually do stuff like that (although I would weirdly believe it about my neighbours, but that's a whole other thread...!).

DontYouJingleMyChristingle Fri 04-Jan-13 23:59:52

Maybe it was the cleaner getting their own back.

there was a poo on the floor in one of the family changing cubicles at the swimming pool last week. I get that perhaps a naked child might take a dump on the cubicle floor, but fgs, you'd go get some toilet roll and pick up wouldn't you?!

AnneNonimous Sat 05-Jan-13 00:01:51

Someone did a poo in the sink when I was in school. How and why?! Anyone could have walked in!!

I'd love to know the back stories and reasons of these poo offenders.

neveronamonday Sat 05-Jan-13 00:01:54

acsec Sat 05-Jan-13 00:02:34

My friend used to work in the womenswear section of a department store and would often find people had peed, shat and even changed tampons/pads in the fitting room cubicles and left them!! grin

acsec Sat 05-Jan-13 00:02:56

I didn't mean grin I meant shock doh!

<reads thread>

<feels ill>

<throws up>

<leaves it on cubicle floor>

neveronamonday Sat 05-Jan-13 00:05:24

Findingmyself Sat 05-Jan-13 00:05:42

That's revolting!

At Center Parcs a few weeks ago there was a used tampon laying on the floor in the middle of the aisle between all the changing rooms and that was bad enough!

Gryffindor Sat 05-Jan-13 00:12:06

I work in a vairy naice city office block and someone regularly poos on the floor of the female changing/shower room. Property management say if it happens once more the facility will permanently close.

We have a regular toilet floor poo-er too, who may or may not be the same person who appears to STAND on the toilet seat to do her business.

JustAHolyFool Sat 05-Jan-13 00:17:00

My partner had the same thing at work. Someone kept pooing all over the toilet seats and (and I quote from an irate email from the cleaners here) "smearing it around".

You really do have to wonder about people, don't you?

cynner Sat 05-Jan-13 00:17:40

What is wrong with people? I was in the loo of a very posh,department store, reached for toilet paper and came up with a handful of poo
My scream echoed and brought a posh attendent running..

When I was in Halls in my first year as an undergrad, someone used to smear snot all over the toilet walls.

JustAHolyFool Sat 05-Jan-13 00:20:46

cynner that is truly fucking disgusting.

Gryffindor Sat 05-Jan-13 00:22:02

I think it must be common. I know a couple of people IRL who have similar stuff in their offices including a woman who likes to smear menstrual blood (urrrgh) on the cubical walls, on the seat etc.

What a treat for her colleagues and the cleaner once a month!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now