To ask what fashion you love?

(34 Posts)
HannahsSister40 Tue 01-Jan-13 22:03:55

You know, when you see someone and think they got it right? For me, it's:
really good hair cut and colour
A really good pair of shoes or boots
Simple lines and colour. Always depresses me when older women wear only black or grey. Get some red!

Anything retro.

High glamour, simple accessories, gorgeous tailoring. I love vintagey fabrics, modest clothing, tailored fits that accentuate curves, high femininity, very neat.

But sometimes I lean more towards goth/rock chic.
Black black and more black. Skulls, studs, silver jewellery, lace, corsetry.. etc.

happybubblebrain Wed 02-Jan-13 00:03:55

I love a look that shows a very unique style, creativity and personality. I think most people dress very safe and boring.

I like: handmade, crochet, original, bright hair, good quality materials, ponchos, eccentric, rainbows, mismatched, beautiful patterns, 1960s, 1970s, 1920s, organic, inspired by art and nature, Indian, Vietnamese, native American, butterflies, birds, magical, fun.

I hope fashion on the street becomes more imaginative. Style is not about black, tailored uniforms.

LyingWitchInTheWardrobe Wed 02-Jan-13 00:43:36

Pencil skirts! I also love the look of the first picture posted by MurderofGoths. My current fave look is a pencil skirt, very fitting cardi, heels and a messy updo... grin

I don't read fashion mags but I went on holiday at the end of August and bought some of the heavyweight mags (Marie Claire, Red) to keep me busy.

I loved the A/W brocade and paisley , tapestry , embroidery fabrics

ChristmasNamechangeBridezilla Wed 02-Jan-13 00:47:13

Knee high socks. Just love them! Especially with heels.

noddyholder Wed 02-Jan-13 08:31:33

Tether I LOVE that.

noddyholder Wed 02-Jan-13 08:34:34

I love ankle length wool trousers with ankle socks and heels silknshirt little cardigan mac

Bless him, though, Serge remains in the shadows the whole way through!!!!!!ugly bugger.......must have been v special man because he had uch gorgeous women! BB is fabulous.

noddyholder Wed 02-Jan-13 10:37:09

wow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now