To dare you to tell me how much weight you've put on!?

(160 Posts)

10lbs and it's not even new year yet!!!

With thanks to bronchitis and a fluey virus - I have.......lost half a stone grin

HKat Sat 29-Dec-12 12:27:29

I'm too scared to get on the scales yet!

MikeLitorisHasChristmasLights Sat 29-Dec-12 12:27:49

I dont own a pair of scales so not sure but I have definitely put on a fair bit. my clothes are much tighter.

E320 Sat 29-Dec-12 12:29:21

Nothing, in fact I have lost weight. I don´t like sweets or snacks so never have them in the house. I hate turkey (but do have a penchant for home-made bread sauce) and as it is only me I can more or less do as I please, so healthy, normal eating with an extra couple of glasses of something here grin

SantasHoHoHo Sat 29-Dec-12 12:29:31

Haven't weighed myself. Tbh, it's not really an issue with me. If I'm going to pig out at Xmas I'm going to have gained something I suppose but I just ensure I resume a healthier eating pattern in the new year.

MrsMelons Sat 29-Dec-12 12:30:20

Nothing - I am really fed up about it as on day 5 of the flu now and all those lovely chocolates are just sat there begging me to eat them but I can't!

I was hoping not to put on too much as have just lost a stone but I would have been happy with 5 or 6 lbs and been able to enjoy all the lovely christmas food!

LaVitaBellissima Sat 29-Dec-12 12:30:35

I am the same 10 bloody lbs sad and it really shows, all on my stomach, like a pregnancy belly.

So new rules
8 glasses of water a day
4 portions of vegetables
2 portions of fruit
Wine only at weekends (New Years prosecco allowed smile
No chocolate or processed crap

<dusts off 30 day shred>

It will be gone!

sparkle12mar08 Sat 29-Dec-12 12:31:03

About ten pounds since the start of December, and about seven of those since the 19th blush

ArtVandelay Sat 29-Dec-12 12:31:08

I'm down 2 kilos via flu sad very jealous of your Christmas munching.

cozietoesie Sat 29-Dec-12 12:31:54

About 12 lbs since early December.

GreatCongas Sat 29-Dec-12 12:32:39

I'm about the same. Can't say exactly be because I fluctuate about 5lbs throughout a month but I haven't exceeded that and am not at the top of that range either

Cortana Sat 29-Dec-12 12:32:50

6lb in two weeks. I am currently in DP's jogging bottoms, playing pool with DS while we eat crackers and cheese.

::slob::

mantlepiece Sat 29-Dec-12 12:34:06

Nothing!
I find when you host the family for Christmas you don't eat that much yourself... to busy servicing everyone else...hohoho!

Mockingcurl Sat 29-Dec-12 12:34:10

I'm really hoping I haven't put anything on as I lost a stone before Xmas.
I ate what I wanted on Xmas day (felt a bit sick tbh) and have been madly making up for it ever since.

It's back to ww on Wednesday and I will find out how I've done. If I've put on weight I will be well cross as I might as well have pigged out all Xmas.

ViviPru Sat 29-Dec-12 12:35:00

Was expecting a massive gain over Christmas after losing 33lbs this year, but I lost a lb! Can't believe it!

usualsuspect3 Sat 29-Dec-12 12:35:17

No idea, my jeans appear to have shrunk in the was though hmm

usualsuspect3 Sat 29-Dec-12 12:35:39

wash*

splashymcsplash Sat 29-Dec-12 12:36:18

My scales are broken <smug face>

MoomieAndFreddie Sat 29-Dec-12 12:36:26

about 5lbs

<sob>

All of you who has lost weight I'm going to come round and force feed you mince pies and chocolate

lubeybooby Sat 29-Dec-12 12:39:02

I've lost 2lb but I'm a 'larger' lady anyway at a size 18, my eating hasn't been massively different and I've been ill which has suppressed the usual xmas stuffing-face-athon. Starting to feel better now though so I expect new year booze alone will gain me that 2lb back.

specialsubject Sat 29-Dec-12 12:40:11

none. I enjoyed my Christmas dinner and then went for a good walk. I also enjoyed a few chocs, mince pies etc and then will walk those off.

I'm going shopping tomorrow to buy tons of veggies to make a big pan of WW no point soup.

curiousuze Sat 29-Dec-12 12:40:54

Lost about 2.5 stone because I had a giant baby 3 weeks ago who I am breastfeeding! I'm eating about 3000 calories a day though (mostly in trifle) so I'm sure it'll catch up with me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now