TESCO are not answering my email!!!

(30 Posts)
OhTheConfusion Thu 13-Dec-12 14:35:57

I emailed tesco 9 days ago following very poor service whilst collecting my order from a local store. The incident included the assistant requesting to take my bank card through to the stock room whilst she looked for my package and becoming very rude when I said no.

AIBU to expect a reply? WIBU to not let her take it? I think I am right.

Mia4 Thu 13-Dec-12 17:55:33

Have you tried both these emails as well OP?

customer.service@tesco.co.uk and CustomerSupport@tesco.co.uk

Definitely go through facebook and link them to this page. Tesco have always been pretty good sorting my stuff out but it largely depends on a) what mood they are in and b) how much of an arsey (but not rude) bitch you are with them.

OhThisIsJustGrape Thu 13-Dec-12 17:55:54

Do you use Facebook? After my emails were ignored for a week I posted on their FB page and the issue was resolved within the hour - they hate the negative publicity.

OhTheConfusion Thu 13-Dec-12 19:24:59

Thank you all!!!

Following two long calls to 'Conrad' and 'Caryl' I have progress... £30 voucher has been offered and customer services apologised. I have said that I would prefer the apology to come from my local store though.

You are all fab grin

TeeElfOnTeeShelf Thu 13-Dec-12 19:44:47

WHOOT!

Ragwort Thu 13-Dec-12 19:48:23

I know I will sound really old fashioned but it's a bit mean that Tesco don't respond to written complaints - I wrote a month ago - no response - so wrote again last week - still no response. I am not into Twitter or Facebook and am sure many other people prefer to write (didn't want to phone as the complaint was origninally about customer service over the phone grin) !!

Had terrible service again today in one of their cafes so think I need to complain again !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now