to ask who you want to win Masterchef?

(88 Posts)
grovel Thu 13-Dec-12 11:45:26

Oli, Keri or Anton?

I'm backing Keri.

Loveweekends10 Fri 14-Dec-12 01:28:15

Personally I thought Anton had the edge. He was more creative. But..great that a female chef did so well.

expatinscotland Fri 14-Dec-12 01:35:14

I think, while Anthony may have had a slightly better edge creatively, and a very slim one at that, Keri appeared to be the one who grew most as a chef during the competition. Her attitude is phenomenal and she and Anton worked splendidly together for competitors, as professionals.

I can see them one day running a wonderful establishment together one day.

Pancakeflipper Fri 14-Dec-12 07:34:35

I think it's been the best series too - I usually get bored during the Professional one. But these 3 contestants have just shone through and grown with the challenges.

YouCanBe Fri 14-Dec-12 08:38:49

At the Michelin star chef dinner, a couple said that Keri had the more inventive dish, braver, pushing the boundaries more. I had thought Anton was the more creative previously but maybe she was doing quiet creative things that us mere mortals didn't notice.
I was pleased with the result. Both their plates always looked stunning.

samandi Fri 14-Dec-12 08:50:39

I liked Anton. Keri was annoying. And I thought it was stupid that they both won. I felt sorry for Oli and the other guy who must've thought he was through to the final three.

DazedAndVeryConfused Fri 14-Dec-12 11:30:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DazedAndVeryConfused Fri 14-Dec-12 11:32:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RedHelenB Fri 14-Dec-12 17:11:44

Should have had Monica as a third judge & then then would have had one winner.

samandi Fri 14-Dec-12 19:51:12

Good idea RedHelenB.

MrsLyman Fri 14-Dec-12 20:08:30

I was also a bit disappointed that no one won, I blame Michel, he's just to nice, John Torrode would have made Greg back down smile

One of the runners up from a couple of series ago (shakey Dave) got a job in La Gavroche so it's likely Oli will get offered a job there, but then again I thought he already worked in a Michelin starred restaurant.

OodKingWenceslas Sat 15-Dec-12 11:24:45

Anton & Keri were on Bbc breakfast this am. They said they'd like to work together.

Tanith Sat 15-Dec-12 14:41:38

Oli was only out on his own because they copped out earlier and put 3 finalists through instead of two.
Normally, it would have been between the two of them and he would have been the runner-up.

bruffin Sat 15-Dec-12 15:46:24

Its normally 3 chefs in the finally.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now