Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to feel guilty about sleeping with someone else's husband

(30 Posts)

in a dream? Sounds ridiculous I know, but I just had this dream. I don't fancy the man at all, do other people have dreams like this?

LalyRawr Mon 10-Dec-12 15:08:09

GreenyEyes I did the exact same thing about a month ago! I was really bitchy with OH and he obviously asked why, I went to explain and then realised 'Oh shit, it was a dream!'

Now whenever I'm angry he says 'Did that actually happen or were you dreaming again?'

KitchenandJumble Mon 10-Dec-12 16:27:04

Some of you are so lucky dreaming about Barack Obama. Or even Fidel Castro, at least in a younger incarnation he was quite attractive in that scruffy camouflage gear. I, on the other hand, once had a dream about sleeping with George W. Bush (back when he was still president). It makes me shudder just thinking about it. And not in a good way. He is truly one of the least appealing men in the world on every level. He was quite a good lover in my dream, though. grin

MrsToddsShortcut Mon 10-Dec-12 16:43:48

Kitchen, I sympathise. I dreamt I was having an affair with David Cameron. And I really really really fancied him in the dream confused

<reaches for brain bleach to eradicate hideous dream>

thebody Mon 10-Dec-12 16:48:51

Bloody hell!!!!! Thought this was a juicy for real thread op!!!

NomNomDePlumPudding Mon 10-Dec-12 17:41:43

it's always someone you wouldn't touch with a barge pole, isn't it? i had a dream about a woman that i hated when i was at college - i still remember, and it's now thousands of years later, the confusion and mortification of meeting her soon after it. (and when i say i hated her, it was a dislike untroubled by anything freudian, she was just a bitch).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now