to want to drill a hole in my head and scoop my sinuses out with a tea spoon?

(59 Posts)
giraffesCantFlyLikeReindeer Sun 09-Dec-12 15:20:41

well am I? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry that is how my head and face feels just now, pills are Shit I need some sort of sinus removal device.

Abitwobblynow Mon 10-Dec-12 06:15:09

Poor Giraffe! If you start feeling really poorly, please see GP/antibiotics.

I had sinusitis once - pulling my teeth out to relieve the pressure seemed like a very logical solution at the time.

but as that helped me kick smoking once and for all it was worth it

KAAAAAH! Ha ha ha !

Hope these suggestions work Giraffe, poor you.

RiaUnderTheMistletoe Mon 10-Dec-12 09:57:03

YABU for that mental image <boak> but I hope you feel better soon.

KellyEllyChristmasBelly Mon 10-Dec-12 11:51:35

Put some salt in warm water and snort it up each nostril (don't swallow it!). then put two big blobs of vicks under each nostril and keep reapplying. Also olbas oil on a tissue at all times smile

CaptainVonTrapp Mon 10-Dec-12 13:05:50

'Beconase' nasal spray. It doesn't work immediately (sorry) but provides a longer term solution which is great esp if you have a chronic or recurrent problem. Lots of ibuprofen while you wait for it to work.

ElenorRigby Mon 10-Dec-12 13:22:36

Snort some Vitamin C powder grin

crazygirluk Mon 10-Dec-12 13:31:30

I have weird sinus problems and tried a neti pot but it never worked for me. My drug of choice is Sudafed Blocked Nose Spray. It helps almost straight away for me, a lovely clear nose and the ability to breathe in minutes. Don't use it too often though as it can make it worse if you overuse it <speaks from experience>.

Mine have been playing up since autumn. I gave in and took sinutab today as my whole head was thumping so badly and now my nose is dripping like a bloody toddlers.

Gah!

noddyholder Mon 10-Dec-12 14:17:11

Tea tree oil on soles of feet neat and steam and then bed

fuzzpig Mon 10-Dec-12 14:41:35

Tea tree oil on my FEET?!? WTAF?

<ticklish feet alert>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now