To think these mothers should accept their chldren are bullies

(15 Posts)
PizzaSlut Thu 06-Dec-12 22:58:10

I know that, the main bully's mum stood away from everyone else last year with a couple of other to get L moved away from their class and preferably away from the school with the witches that are causing probs for A, DD2 and myself. DD2's problem is bully's best friend. Whose mum despises me for no other reason that I'm not a yummy mummy or a bitch.

L is in a class with DD2 and she is nothing worse than a child with mild SEN.

Startail Thu 06-Dec-12 22:51:05

From my experience, making yourself feel big by belittling any one slightly different certainly comes from adults.

PizzaSlut Thu 06-Dec-12 22:48:23

In this case the adults are bullies.

I'm risking an outing if anyone reads this but the ones that are doing the bullying the parents have a vendetta about a child in my daughters class. The kids now goad her and any child that plays with her and get them into trouble.

There is a possibility of SEN and or SS involvement in the child that has the vendetta and because they don't fit, this is leading to the bullying from the "alpha" mummies.

Bloody horrendous as my really doesn't give 2 hoots about playground politics is being picked on. Her BFF is school refusing just because they play with this child.

Seabird72 Thu 06-Dec-12 22:47:41

If the school won't take your complaints seriously then you can complain to the LEA. I had to remove my dd3 from a school due to severe bullying over a skin condition that the head would not deal with and I have regretted not reporting her ever since.

AutumnGlory Thu 06-Dec-12 22:41:34

Not BY but from the adults around who are around the children ?

AutumnGlory Thu 06-Dec-12 22:41:03

I don't mean to hijack but what actually make a child be a bully? Is it always copied by the adults around them?

PizzaSlut Thu 06-Dec-12 22:37:49

We are going to the headteacher, my DD's class is lovely and she has some lovely friends outside the class and my DS goes to the same school with his sister. It is ones in the other 2 classes that are the problem,

DD's best friend is in bits, another friend has a vendetta against her and the bitches don't think she should be in school. One of them almost made DD give up her out of school activity as they doubted her ability.

My daughter and friends are loud dramatic and not everyones cup of tea but they have hearts of gold.

Alisvolatpropiis Thu 06-Dec-12 22:36:50

I have nothing helpful to add but that just sounds a really really grim situation.

plus those children have no chance of turning into nice people if their parents are like that!

cosysocks Thu 06-Dec-12 22:34:22

Speak to head and give written application for schools bullying policy
If they are not complying with said bullying policy send him letter and copy in goveners
I'd no response from him send letter of compliant to goveners
No response from them LEA.
If there is an attitude of bullying by both parents and children it must be addressed.

AutumnGlory Thu 06-Dec-12 22:28:15

Can you involve the police or SS?

Move.
You can't shoot/flamethrower them, and if the parents have a bullying/abusive attitude and mentality their children will too. It's sad, and not really their children's fault, but your priority has to be your child and her mental and physical wellbeing.
With the adults not seeing anything wrong with/condoning/patterning their children's behaviour, you're fighting a losing battle, and it will just lead to misery for your child sad

twinklesparkles Thu 06-Dec-12 22:27:03

sad hugs for you hunny

Have you been to the headmaster or teachers? Make sure they aknowledge your complaint or threaten to take it further

Failing that go upto one of the other mums and tell her to fuck off ... Give them some of their shit back, see how they like being bullied. That might make em sort their kids out if they themselves know what it feels like

OldBagWantsNewBag Thu 06-Dec-12 22:25:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GrimAndHumourlessAndEven Thu 06-Dec-12 22:24:46

if school not interested for whatever reason then I would change school

PizzaSlut Thu 06-Dec-12 22:23:02

My DD and her friends are in year 3.

They have been stuck with a group of bullies in their year group, the parents are as bad. They pick on the children that don't fit into their group, both parents and children, they instigate and approve this.

My DD and her friends are involved in this, the bullies are not being punished, the parents are untouchable. The ones that are being punished are the bullied children for retaliation.

Final straw I was passive aggresive abused by the parents today at an out of school activity.

What can we do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now