Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

Smuggle a beach ball?

(12 Posts)
ThunderInMyHeart Fri 07-Dec-12 11:39:16

DH says I smell 'ferous' and the dog goes bananas. Before I bleed he wants to sleep on my stomach/top of thighs and will be very curiously sniffing around my lady garden he often then wants to hump

Wolfiefan Thu 06-Dec-12 23:10:38

YY to farting and complete lack of coordination. Can't park for toffee for a couple of days. Ridiculously prone to irrational emotional outbursts. Real catch me!

SledYuleCated Thu 06-Dec-12 23:07:28

My farts are beyond noxious. I nearly killed my friend when I dropped one in the car blush She was driving with her head out the window gasping.

Unlurked Thu 06-Dec-12 23:07:06

I want to kill everyfuckingbody.

And I get really tired. But mainly the murderous thoughts.

WinklyVersusTheZombies Thu 06-Dec-12 23:04:17

I weep, sob, vomit and rage. My boobs grow about two cup sizes and I feel exhausted and dizzy.

Every month without fail I think I could be pregnant and every bastarding month its PMT tricking me.

gallicgirl Thu 06-Dec-12 23:04:00

My coordination goes to pot. I could walk down the middle if a corridor and hit the wall. I'm a magnet for doors, cupboards, handles and probably not safe to drive.

Sallyingforth Thu 06-Dec-12 23:00:43

My DP says he can always tell by my different smell a day or two before AF.

He uses that as a signal to take the opportunity before it's too late ;)

ohchristmastree Thu 06-Dec-12 22:05:26

I know, I know, too much information...

My fanjo smells slightly like garlic for a few days before Af blush

I turn into the most bitchy, short tempered harridan ever. I have sweaty everywhere and snap and shout and am generally a total cow for several days sad
I do recognise it now, and try my hardest to keep it under control, and I do my best not to shout at the DCs or DH, who luckily and thankfully seem to put up with me.
I cannot wait until I go through menopause and calm down! My periods are so damn heavy it's unreal, and I am 42, so hopefully it won't be too much longer until it's all over and done with...

ThunderInMyHeart Thu 06-Dec-12 20:09:38

I have a whole other wardrobe, a size larger than normal, just for the visitation of Aunt FML Flo.

Bogeyface Thu 06-Dec-12 00:15:25

Stinky pits.

Its horrible. No matter how much Mitchum roll on I use, I stink within an hour in the few days before. The bloated belly and feeling like I have flu is fairly standard I think, although both have got worse since my periods started buggering about in the run up to menopause (I am 39 but we all hit the M word before 45 in my family).

I smell, and I hate it.

Spenguin Wed 05-Dec-12 23:40:39

I'm about to come on my period. I have underboob and bum crease sweat when sitting down.

I've gained about 2-3kgs.

I feel horrendous.

Please, in as much over-share as you can muster, tell me what happens to you in the run up to your monthly pain in the padded arse?

I feel as disgusting as a fruit shoot, Gregg's sausage roll and Liz Jones orgy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now