An invasion?

(64 Posts)
HalloweenNameChange Tue 04-Dec-12 18:33:28

Is mn going insane or is that I have been loitering in FWR for so long I forgot what it was like? Seems to be a holy moly trolly round these parts today.

BOFingSanta Wed 05-Dec-12 00:02:50

You can't beat a Nanfucker debate.

RandallPinkFloyd Wed 05-Dec-12 00:10:33

Oh, I don't know who that is. I'm not down with the kids blush

I shall crawl back down my hole!

(As an aside has anyone found out where the floaty bar thing has gone, all this scrolling is getting right on my tits.)

What have I missed?

HalloweenNameChange Wed 05-Dec-12 00:44:28

why thank you goth blush

HalloweenNameChange Wed 05-Dec-12 00:45:38

just been loads of obvious trolls, the annoying thing is when you realize but get stuck in to an argument with actual posters because they agree with the damned troll

I miss everything. I haven't spotted anything dodgy. Though I'm avoiding the arse and scissor thread. I refuse to open it due to the fact those two words are together grin

Monty27 Wed 05-Dec-12 00:57:16

WTH is a nanfucker?

I deleted before reading the anal tag thread. Up their own arses some trolls grin

QODRestYeMerryGentlemen Wed 05-Dec-12 06:05:49

Did someone say Worra is in a canal ? I thought we'd worked out yesterday that she was in a canal?

SomeTiggyPudding Wed 05-Dec-12 08:26:13

I too Googled Mumsnet invasion. The Manchester City site suggested it but people said they were to scared of Mumsnetters. grin
Then I found somebody who invaded a parenting site somewhere and had huge grief given to him because of his name. He was a bit put out because it was his real name and not a joke one. His name was Peter File.

I reckon there is a site invading. But who...?

LineRunnerWithBellsOn Wed 05-Dec-12 08:42:15

It wasn't a very good invasion, really.

I wonder if there will be better invaders today.

VicarInaTutuDrankSantasSherry Wed 05-Dec-12 12:48:20

i gave up and went to bed....i was already feeling ropey and the arse/scissors combo tipped me over the edge....

LimeLeafLizard Wed 05-Dec-12 13:03:41

Tiggy those are great!

HalloweenNameChange Wed 05-Dec-12 16:28:39

Peter File, seriously? grin

SomeTiggyPudding Wed 05-Dec-12 16:40:06

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now