Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

if i have to listeb to fairytale of new york on tje harpsichord once more i may have to do something very unseasonable to my neighbour.

(27 Posts)
waitingtobeamummy Mon 03-Dec-12 19:36:21

We live in a terrace house and she has her fricking harpsichord upstairs but the noise of it travels. We normally can't even heare there tv but for the past two weeks every single chuffing night fairytale of frigging new York. Played badly. With cd backing. Over and over and sodding over again. I could scream.

Fecklessdizzy Tue 04-Dec-12 17:40:07

grin @ Hairy Spot of Sabaton? Nothing quite says time-to-move-house like lashings of shouty Swedes vaporising your eardrums through the partition wall ...

DS2 is learning Fairy Tale for his guitar club's Christmas shindig, I do so hope there'll be vocals! All together, now ... You're a bum, you're a punk, you're an old slut on junk ...

waitingtobeamummy Tue 04-Dec-12 18:11:43

Shush feckless ! Don't start the words going round my head again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now