Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To be FURIOUS about this...

(131 Posts)
Seriouslyangry Wed 21-Nov-12 21:34:25

I ran out of moisturiser (very quickly I thought), and so decided to cut the bottle open to get the rest of it as it was expensive and money is tight.

Well no wonder it ran out so quickly because almost the entire bottle is EMPTY! There was a little plastic seal at the top to hold in a teeny bit of moisturiser and the rest was just empty air!

So cross and not buying again!

photo

RichardSimmonsTankTop Wed 21-Nov-12 21:58:03

Seriously kudos for coming back. Don't feel foolish, we all make daft mistakes but usually we don't post about them on the internet.

flowers

do the pic again but in nude shoes and looking sad? :-) great thread, well done coming back!

pictish Wed 21-Nov-12 22:01:26

Aw bless you OP. grin

JollyJock Wed 21-Nov-12 22:01:31

Seriously, thank you for cheering me up. And for coming back smile

scrablet Wed 21-Nov-12 22:01:34

op flowers

openerofjars Wed 21-Nov-12 22:19:32

Oh, you are fab for coming back to facepalm, OP. grin

I have little moments of "The absolute fuckers! Oh no, wait... Oops, my mistake!" about five times a day, if that helps.

Goofymum Wed 21-Nov-12 22:26:08

Squeakytoy please do the screenshot. I need closure.

missymoomoomee Wed 21-Nov-12 22:28:54

Well done for coming back op, you are far braver than I am.

Thanks for cheering me right up sorry its because I'm laughing at your expense just a little bit

bedmonster Wed 21-Nov-12 22:30:54

PLEEEEEEEEEEEAASE screenshot it for me, this has literally made tears stream down my face grin x100!!!
I was all ready to be outraged and FURIOUS on your behalf though, so perhaps you could just put that pic back up for a minute so rubberneckers we can see? Pretty please?

NoraGainesborough Wed 21-Nov-12 22:32:19

I am ill in bed and this has cheered me up.

Hassled Wed 21-Nov-12 22:33:26

Oh I so wish I'd seen the photo but Seriouslyangry, you are a braver woman than I for coming back grin.

My (lovely) mad friend smashed her expensive glass bottle of foundation with a hammer on her tiled kitchen floor once in a desperate bid to get the rest of the foundation out. I pointed out the dangers of foundation mixed with glass, but she seemed to think this was a normal, reasonable thing to do.

Devora Wed 21-Nov-12 22:34:47

op we love you grin

BluelightsAndSirens Wed 21-Nov-12 22:35:13

OP you are fab for coming back.

Does anyone use the word fab in real life? doubts it

apostropheuse Wed 21-Nov-12 22:35:32

I didn't even see the picture, but the description was enough to make me giggle like an eejit! grin

I'm pretty sure we've all done or said something silly like that though!

...and if anybody tells you that you're skin's looking a bit leathery tell them them you're going for the natural look.

openerofjars Wed 21-Nov-12 22:37:15

Bluelights I do. And ace, brill and cool.

Seriouslyangry Wed 21-Nov-12 22:40:48

Well might as well since I went to the trouble of making it, at least it can give a few laughs. smile
photo

StuntGirl Wed 21-Nov-12 22:42:53

Noooo the link isn't working for me!

Seriouslyangry Wed 21-Nov-12 22:43:02

Bah, trying again photo

Paribus Wed 21-Nov-12 22:43:16

Link doesn't work sad

apostropheuse Wed 21-Nov-12 22:44:13

Your link's not working seriouslywrinkly!

bedmonster Wed 21-Nov-12 22:45:46

thanks - the best bit is the caption - 50 mls of AIR!!!!! I can even sense the total OUTRAGEY RAGE!!! Well done OP you brave soul! And thanks for the giggle on a rainy wednesday night grin

apostropheuse Wed 21-Nov-12 22:45:50

ohhhh feck I see it now!

I think I'm going incontinent here such is my laughter grin

I needed a good laugh grin . Thanks OP, sounds like the sort of thing I'd do grin

missymoomoomee Wed 21-Nov-12 22:46:18

YAY thank you seriously you are my new MN hero. I love that you were so upset about it you took the time to put wording all over the photo too. grin thanks

Cortana Wed 21-Nov-12 22:47:27

Bless you for coming back and putting up another pic. Sounds like something we all do from time to time. wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now