To imagine what you all look like?

(534 Posts)

There are some posters who I have very clear images of in my head. They are probably bollocks! Formed partly from user names and partly from 'voices'.

For example, LRD is, in my head, very tall. She has a pixi hair cut and wears slim, tailored clothes.

Hecate wears a lot of black. She is only ever in the kitchen, from where she dispenses wise words and rules the world.

MrsTerryPratchett is a brunette.

As you were blush

Everlong Sat 17-Nov-12 11:18:53

I imagine SGB as Janet Street Porter!

moomin that's not bad, 2 out of 3! I'm blonde wink

tethersend Sat 17-Nov-12 11:28:01

I think tethersend is so breathtakingly beautiful, it's actually impossible to try and envisage such perfection. Probably.

BIWI Sat 17-Nov-12 11:29:44

I think tethersend is beyond beautiful.

<waits for used £5 notes to arrive>

Like a Ming vase. Easily shattered and several hundred years old.

<ducks>

BrainSurgeon Sat 17-Nov-12 11:38:55

<Hypnotised by tethers>

How about me?

Alaro Sat 17-Nov-12 11:39:34

Stratters looks, but especially sounds, like Jennifer Saunders. Lives in a beautiful rectory surrounded by fields with horses contained within <in my mind anyway>.

GreenyEyes Sat 17-Nov-12 11:40:34

Rudolph is small and blonde with rosy cheeks

scottishmummy is also blonde, with a feather cut and a power suit

BIWI is blonde, and very trim wink

Basically I think you're all blonde then hmm apart from Mike, who I was right about being brunette

Mmm. I think Stratters is blonde, rather younger than Jennifer Saunders, but I can see the rectory.

brain - you are not going to love me, but because your name is close to brian, I can't stop imagining you as a man. Are you a man?

GhostShip Sat 17-Nov-12 11:42:37

LRD is small, slim and has short dark hair. Sharp eyes

Strawhatpirate Sat 17-Nov-12 11:43:21

Brain surgeon I imagine you to look a bit like Tina Fey grin

FloatyFlo Sat 17-Nov-12 11:43:21

Oooh would someone do me? grin

GhostShip Sat 17-Nov-12 11:44:58

Flo you're small too, with blonde curly hair. You look a bit like a cherub, and you have a cute giggle.

BellaVita Sat 17-Nov-12 11:46:08

BrainSurgeon looks like a 20 year old!!!!!

I imagine tethers to be tall, willowy and blonde.

Strawhatpirate Sat 17-Nov-12 11:47:12

Floaty flo has long blond hair, wears jeans with funky tops and funky beads. Very slim and pretty with natural makeup.

flo looks a bit like Phoebe from friends.

bellavita is Italian, with dark hair and an elegant leather jacket. She drinks a lot of good red wine.

BrainSurgeon Sat 17-Nov-12 11:49:18

LRD grin I'm most definitely the stronger sex - female wink

BrainSurgeon Sat 17-Nov-12 11:50:58

Tina Fey? Hmmmm not far off not that pretty nor clever though

grin

I'll adjust my image.

BIWI Sat 17-Nov-12 11:53:42

The only blonde in my hair come out of a bottle at the hairdresser, to cover up the white!

FloatyFlo Sat 17-Nov-12 11:57:44

Not sure about the cute giggle. I got landed with a witches cackle!

FloatyFlo Sat 17-Nov-12 11:58:14

I'll try and put a profile pic up

stuffitunderthebed Sat 17-Nov-12 11:59:14

I always consider myself to have a very good imagination but I don't have a single image of any posters! Nothing. No faces, body shapes, not even hair styles - with one exception. I imagine anyfucker to have a sleek, dark, short bob.

GhostShip Sat 17-Nov-12 12:00:47
ErrorError Sat 17-Nov-12 12:08:36

FloatyFlo has long wavy ginger hair, very earth mother type and lives on a smallholding. Knits her own knickers and bakes a lot! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now