ThatBastardSanta's Friday evening rant™

(211 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsTwankey Fri 16-Nov-12 19:48:34

TBS Thank you. Life's a bit of a drudge at the moment and that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week.
Have wine yourself. Got a couple of ciggies wish I could share one with you.

EasilyBored Fri 16-Nov-12 19:49:00

My house is also a shit hole (my kitchen in particular is utterly minging), they babyhas strewn toys and clothes everywhere and both of us have a foul cough. Husband is away with work and thus not here to make me tea and listen to me complain.

And to top it all off, I got a call from MIL earlier wailing that they won't see DS until after Christmas (not our fault, they're busy) so SUPRISE! We're coming to visit on Monday. So now I really have to clean, as she thinks I negligent enough as it is.

Oh oh oh, and it looks like DS has got conjunctivitis again, so tomorrow will be sent at the walk in clinic.

And we only have non alcoholic beer in the fridge and no tonic for the fucking gin.

Portofino Fri 16-Nov-12 19:49:24

I left my PFB in a little house in the deep dark woods tonight and now I have wine. Very Hansel and Gretl.

She has 29 Brownies for company....<<breaks out Ministry of Sound and Tequila>>

MsElleTow Fri 16-Nov-12 19:49:54

I went out to buy Christmas wrapping paper, with DH. I chose some really nice brown paper with stags on, looks quite posh -and certainly doesn't look like it is from Wilko's-- but DH said it was boring so I bought some red shite as well. I spent 3.5 hours and 6 rolls of paper this afternoon, wrapping. My back has gone from being on the floor, and DH piped up he doesn't like the red shite now and we should've stuck with the brown! He actually suggested I unwrapped the lot and re wrapped it! I might have swore a lot little in response!

I've come to bed with half a selection box and my heat pad!

NinthWave Fri 16-Nov-12 19:51:07

I'm currently in the process of Supernannying my 2yo into going to sleep by himself in his own bed. I have had ENOUGH of being kicked/bitten/headbutted /trumped on all night.

It's not going well...

Blatherskite Fri 16-Nov-12 19:52:24

DH has taken over the TV and is watching bloody F1 bolleux.

freddiefrog Fri 16-Nov-12 19:53:46

Aargh, all this talk of cigarettes has reminded me of the half a packet of Marlboro Lights that are in the kitchen drawer and I've had just enough wine to fancy one.

They're years old though, probably blow my head off

ifancyashandy Fri 16-Nov-12 19:57:12

easilybored. Gin and beer come from same maize barley stuff. Ergo, non alcho beer and gin must go together. Sorted, no?

How you like THEM apples?

HattieJaques81 Fri 16-Nov-12 19:57:16

I too am out of fags and therefore more grumpy than I should be (epic fail at both supermarket AND petrol station) Wine is not the same without a quick trip outside every once in a while!!

The 2 DS's are hell bent on me losing what little sanity remains after DH's mid-life crisis style affair with the bitch troll, and I have a dissertation to start that I have no ideas for. How the FUCK am I going to find 10,000 words about nothing. Just keep taking the sleeping tablets......

"she has 29 brownies for company"

Well at least she wont go hungry eh Porto wink

All this talk of cigarettes is making me want one when the last time I had one I was standing outside a hotel in Manchester surrounded by rather crazy women in their Pj's taking in the wonderful post soviet like scenery of a half demolished block of flats.

bigkidsdidit Fri 16-Nov-12 20:00:17

I am FED UP of feeling sick and exhausted and I'm only 10 weeks pg <wails> I'd forgotten it was like this

My mum arrives in half an hour for the weekend and I'm on here rather than mopping the floor or making dinner or something useful

I have no junk food in sad

Oh scrap that I actually remember stealing one off my Dad on bonfire night...

It was severely lacking, it needed graffiti imo

Diamonds don't help, look good on my finger though. DS has gone to sleep, who knows for how long.

St Nicholas (Sinterklaas) arrives on a steam boat tomorrow where we live and I have to take the dc to see him down to our canal to see him arrive (have already promised) and travel through town on his horse(from Turkey via Spain so the story goes) with his little l called Zwarte Piet. I am hoping my neighbour might be taking her dd but I have a feeling I will have to go and face the crowds. Really thought it strange the first time I saw these people with blacked out skin very un PC. Most children don't get Christmas presents they get presents on St nicks birthday 5th December.

bigkidsdidit Fri 16-Nov-12 20:04:09

I am going to tell my mum tonight though so that's nice smile

Last time I had a fag was in Berlin when I left DS and went for a week log piss up conference in September. Got slaughtered every night and smoked packets and packets. It was glorious.

Blatherskite Fri 16-Nov-12 20:07:20

Congratulations bigkids!

I have reclaimed the TV and opened the box of super chocolate-y M&S biscuits I had bought intending to take them to SILs on boxing day. I have plenty of time to buy more.

This excuse might extend to the Advocaat soon too

bigkidsdidit Fri 16-Nov-12 20:08:23

Waves

Thanks blathers

Advocaat! Blimey. Didn't know they still made that. I used to sneak that from the drinks cabinet as a nipper

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now