Just sobbed during CBeebies

(59 Posts)
wonderstuff Fri 16-Nov-12 16:43:02

I really need to get a grip don't I? The singing was so nice.

I do that every time justin fletcher comes on! grin

MrsCantSayAnything Fri 16-Nov-12 16:59:09

Are you pregnant?

wonderstuff Fri 16-Nov-12 17:00:11

No. [shudders at thought] a little sleep deprived though.

FeckOffCup Fri 16-Nov-12 17:01:27

One of the cbeebies christmas songs last year used to do that to me, wonder if they will have the same ones this year.

PerryCombover Fri 16-Nov-12 17:02:48

Mmmm
Perhaps you are Ill?

GhoulWithADragonTattoo Fri 16-Nov-12 17:03:58

The whole family singing together? I just had a little sniff at that too smile

wonderstuff Fri 16-Nov-12 17:05:48

Yes Ghoul I'm a pretty cynical type, but it was just so lovely. Wish I could sing like that.

RonnyJotten Fri 16-Nov-12 17:05:55

icy at blue peter when they bring everyone on to ing Christmas Carols, then one year they signed for the deaf ........I weeped buckets

RonnyJotten Fri 16-Nov-12 17:07:24

err that would be cry and sing........Blue Peter obviously hates me

EugenesAxe Fri 16-Nov-12 17:07:52

Ah yeah - I get that! I didn't actually sob but I always choke up. The Autumn song, and that 'Get up and Dance' song they just did. It was so happy <sniff>.

I was quite impressed by the new BBC offices too.

I'm pregnant and have taken to crying at odd things, so YANBU. The happy story at the end of Russell Howard's Good News usually does it for me. While tidying today I picked up dd's copy of Micheal Rosen's sad book, which had me sobbing for a good hour.

SucksToBeMe Fri 16-Nov-12 17:09:26

The Autumn song chokes me up too!

GhoulWithADragonTattoo Fri 16-Nov-12 17:09:41

It was really beautiful. Perhaps the coolest granny in the world too!

wonderstuff Fri 16-Nov-12 17:12:39

I always sob at the end of Good News. I was much worse when pg - there was a bed advert when I was expecting - had pictures of children playing superimposed over a woman making a bed, got me every time.

laurenamium Fri 16-Nov-12 17:13:25

Oh attheendoftheday that Michael Rosen book makes me sob and I'm not even pregnant! It's a lovely book!

RonnyJotten Fri 16-Nov-12 17:16:33

did anyone else cry when WellHard died in EastEnders?

strugglin Fri 16-Nov-12 17:27:04

ronnyjotten no but i did cry when arans dog died in emmerdale

gallifrey Fri 16-Nov-12 17:44:40

The goodbye sun hello moon song gives me a lump in my throat!

RonnyJotten Fri 16-Nov-12 17:59:47

the wee dog in emmerdale strugglin I think he got an oscar or something

GothAnneGeddes Fri 16-Nov-12 18:00:45

The Sad Book - I'm not sure anyone could read it without welling up. Rosen is a national treasure.

I always feel a bit wibbly at the Goodnight song (the time has come to say goodnight...) ever since I read on here that someone recited it at their toddler's funeral. sad

The idea of the Goodnight song being sung at a funeral has me welling up right now, I am not pregnant nor desperately sleep deprived.

50shadesofknackered Fri 16-Nov-12 18:38:29

When I was pregnant I used to cry at the song for Clifford The Big Red Dog blush and I mean sobbing uncontrollably confused Dd couldn't watch it in the end. V strange!

Now you've done in Goth. I cried at the bloody goodnight song tonight and have a feeling I'm going to repeat this every night for the rest of my pregnancy. Dp thinks I am demented, particularly as I was crying so much I couldn't tell him why.

*done it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now