to just be bl**dy annoyed!!

(20 Posts)
LivingThings Thu 15-Nov-12 23:27:07

Oh Pickled wold love to just kick him but hes gne all (well even more) sensitifve and needy since working away from home so sometimes is very much behaving like my third child.

PickledFanjoCat Thu 15-Nov-12 23:20:38

My stars didn't work!

PickledFanjoCat Thu 15-Nov-12 23:20:05

Oh bless you putting in bloody.

I am very amused at the thought if someone watching their partner like a meerkat!

Just kick him and get on with your plans.

LivingThings Thu 15-Nov-12 23:17:23

Well Lubey I would just do my own thing but DH is not apparently asleep (according to him) so his (well joint in this case) programme is on despite the fact he fell asllep about 2 minutes after it started Ive prodded him, been told off, etc tbh I watch very little TV and would sit in the kitchen reading (only cos the light is better in there and DH likes to have TV balringly loud) just fed up sitting aound doing nothing usful - anoys me to hell! (guess thats my problem)

Woozley Thu 15-Nov-12 23:14:34

I fall asleep on the sofa occasionally. Usually when I'm trying to stay up to be sociable or trying to watch something. DH makes reasonable attempts to wake me, then leaves me to my own devices (usually to wake up like "Huh?" at 3am and take myself off upstairs). He knew what he was getting into. I fell asleep on him on one of our first dates.

Leave the bastard

Ah hah! My first one wink

I don't get this at all. What do you do then when he's asleep? Sit stock still or stand meerkat style until he wakes up?

IneedAgoldenNickname Thu 15-Nov-12 23:10:11

My ex used to do this too, and it annoyed me so much! Beds are for sleeping in, not sofas

squeakytoy Thu 15-Nov-12 23:09:53

so what stopped you watching the programme while he was asleep??

or watching something else while the joint programme recorded...

or used the computer

or read your book????

Graciescotland Thu 15-Nov-12 23:08:40

DH does this to me; I take off his shoes chuck a blanket on him and read upstairs.

lubeybooby Thu 15-Nov-12 23:08:28

why can't you do that while he sleeps though?

PaintedInRed Thu 15-Nov-12 23:08:17

Ohhhh I see. Sorry x posted with you op

PaintedInRed Thu 15-Nov-12 23:07:07

What squeaky asked... confused

LivingThings Thu 15-Nov-12 23:06:41

Sorry I wasn't to clear - just annoyed! Everything we watch is recordd - We were watching a joint tv prog - would have been nice if he would of admitted defeat gone to bed and freed me up for my own progs, books mmumsnet etc

squeakytoy Thu 15-Nov-12 23:04:17

was he asleep on top of the tv remote and your book? confused

Bl**dy Ba****d!

Woozley Thu 15-Nov-12 23:01:21

Record your programme and wait until he falls asleep.

GretaGip Thu 15-Nov-12 23:01:10

So you dind't watch what you wanted to watch because you were acting liek a mom to your DH?

grin

You couldn;t make this up!

WorraLiberty Thu 15-Nov-12 23:00:32

How does he prevent your from reading a book?

LivingThings Thu 15-Nov-12 22:58:31

DH has been away with work all week - came home tired (understanably) I had a pizza cooked for him . Told him to go to bed if that tired so he'd get a good night and be fresh for the morning. Oh No he falls asleep on the sofa - complains when I wake him suggestinghe goes t bed and then falls asleep again. meanwhile i could have been watching something im actually interested or read a book (this is a weekly occurrance!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now