Me or DH (about sex TMI sorry)

(69 Posts)
BlugPutt Wed 14-Nov-12 20:05:52

Have name changed for obvious reasons (I think so anyway). Really need to know who is BU?. DH has one of those male sex toys which occasionally we use. (On him only) I have no problem with it and will happily climb on top, but I draw the line at me putting it in him,- he can do that I think (once its in it stays there). He thinks I should be open minded enough to put it in, I think he should be grateful I have no problem with him using it. So am I a prude??

IfNotNowThenWhen Wed 14-Nov-12 22:18:12

I may have had a glass or two of wine...grin

BlugPutt Wed 14-Nov-12 22:26:39

work grin

BlugPutt Wed 14-Nov-12 22:31:22

ifnot maybe I might get the hat and some tassels…

IfNotNowThenWhen Wed 14-Nov-12 22:42:08

That's the spirit!

worklifedifficult Wed 14-Nov-12 23:01:58

is this a reverse aibu by any chance...

I once suggested to the DW that I get a feeldoe so that I could DP with my DP(DW) <in poor taste I know>, but she said she's seen the state of the toilet after I've been in there and there's no way on this green earth she going anywhere near my arsehole.

worklifedifficult Thu 15-Nov-12 00:41:36

yikes... sorry everyone looks like I killed a thread smile

ErikNorseman Thu 15-Nov-12 06:53:06

It isn't fucking double standards to compare it to a man not wanting to use a vibe on a woman. It's perfectly natural and normative for straight men to enjoy putting things in vaginas during sex. It is very unusual for women to enjoy putting things up bums. Ergo a straight man who is squeamish about vaginas has some ishoos, but a woman who is repulsed not interested in bum insertion does not, and it's entirely a matter of taste and tolerance.

valiumredhead Thu 15-Nov-12 07:34:57

It really isn't that unusual - but completely up to the individual as to wether they feel comfortable.

Eliza22 Thu 15-Nov-12 08:54:35

No no no!! If you're not happy with this, he has to tend his own needs IMO.

Bloody cheek!

ErikNorseman Thu 15-Nov-12 09:08:44

It's not unusual for women to participate in bum action on their male partners, but it is unusual for women to find bumholes erotic. It's just not a normative element of female sexual desire.

I don't think it's about being prudish or whether something is a sex organ or not. Some people do it, some don't. The op doesn't, she has valid reasons, and her dh should respect her wishes, and realise that he is already lucky to have an open minded DW.

Actually I don't think it is that unusual for couples to include the bum sexually. Mutual consensual rimming and fingering is more common than you'd think.

<<pushes breakfast plate away>>

ThereISaidIt Thu 15-Nov-12 21:18:18

A man's G spot is up there.....seriously girls.....any sexually liberated man can enjoy this hugely. Lean into it and enjoy ;-)

worklifedifficult Thu 15-Nov-12 22:37:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

picnicbasketcase Thu 15-Nov-12 22:41:42

shock

Crikey

AnyFucker Thu 15-Nov-12 22:41:52

hmm

bedmonster Thu 15-Nov-12 22:45:30

worklife SERIOUSLY??? <faints>

worklifedifficult Thu 15-Nov-12 22:52:16

yeh but you see we were babysitting for an Austrian couple and we found one of their dodgy German hardcore mags under their bed... it had loads of pics of girls having household objects put in their bits... so we had a try and then she suggested doing the same to me... all fair in love and shagging... not something I've ever wanted to do again

worklifedifficult Thu 15-Nov-12 22:54:12

But we had just recently lost our cherries to each other and were a little on the naive (stupid) side

bedmonster Thu 15-Nov-12 23:10:19

Er, okaaaaay <disowns all austrian friends>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now