To think that this is irresponsible of ITV and that someone should intervene? UPSETTING CONTENT

(75 Posts)
BupcakesAndCunting Mon 12-Nov-12 13:07:03

Apparently, Denise Welch is interviewing Wand Erection (One Direction) on tomorrow's Loose Women.

Which genius arranged that?! Notorious randy young-lad groper Denise let loose with Britian's premier pretty boy band.

I fear for Harry Styles's chest. I bet Denise will be clawing at it like a middle-aged divorcee in a Yates's Wine Lodge.

She was frightening, I hope think he would have declined even if I hadn't been there shock

He was horrified grin

ExitPursuedByABrrrrrrr Mon 12-Nov-12 16:57:59

<faints>

Was the BJ any good, did yoyr DP say Terry?

Fatima not long now then hopefully. Are you at the lying on the sofa hoovering biscuits stage? DS1 is 13 and I'm still trying to lose that weight. sad

JamieandtheMagicTorch Mon 12-Nov-12 16:56:25

I saw Harry Hairstyles doing his shopping last weekend. Fact. He looked like he had been caught in a severe crosswind.

I hear he can handle himself with an older laydee

BupcakesAndCunting Mon 12-Nov-12 16:51:42

shock but not surprised at DW offering MrCock a BJ. She's got more front than Blackpool that one.

prudencesmom Mon 12-Nov-12 16:20:43

Terry haaaa! Hope he declined? wink
I REALLY cannot see the appeal of Harry noStyle. I REALLY cant confused

Terrywoganstrousers shock
And thanks, you've just brought back the image of Terry Wogans cock that I'd been tryin to erase from my mind grin

Sparkling - 11 days, anytime now would be good though, I'm so over being pregnant

SamuelWestsMistress Mon 12-Nov-12 16:12:20

She'd probably offer actual Terry Wogan a blow job.

I bet she even put fear into Jimmy Savile.

(perhaps contributing to the reason he is her XH!)

Denise Welch offered my DP a BJ at a wedding last year! I was there, as was her husband!!!!shock

SamuelWestsMistress Mon 12-Nov-12 15:43:24

Good old Denise Felch. She really could be Kerry Catona's nan.

KinkyDorito Mon 12-Nov-12 15:43:14

It's not quite there is it Terror? Mmmm do you suspect airbrushing? shock

TerrorNotSoFrightened Mon 12-Nov-12 15:33:04

Does her belly button look very odd in that bikini pose?

Yes, i will allow her her bikini moment Fatima but it doesn't make up for all the hideous ones. grin When's the baby due?

I'm hoping some of these photo's will shock me in to going in to labour.
She does look quite good in that photo

LOOK AT ME!!! TBF she looks quite good.

Ffs why do I always click on these things sad

sad Fatima. Lovely one for the family album.

Here's a nice photo of Denise

BupcakesAndCunting Mon 12-Nov-12 15:06:36

That is actually the least offensive picture I've ever seen of her. At least she isn't flashing that greige bra or got her tongue shoved into a man's face hole.

I don't know Bupcakes. I just googled her and that's the sort of image that appears. confused I will go and find a naice pic now.....

BupcakesAndCunting Mon 12-Nov-12 15:02:49

OHMYGOD Sparkling that is FOUL.

Whose tongue IS that anyway? Bleeeeeeeee!

They're like the randy uncle and aunty who can't contain themselves at family do's.

Here's another one for you Bupcakes with the XH. shock DOUBLE WARNING!!! Back away from screen before viewing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now