to put my 7 year old back in nappies?

(53 Posts)
SlightlyConfusedAlwaysMad Fri 05-Oct-12 12:22:53

She has an underactive bladder and is on 2 different medications, one of which is to stop her producing wee during the night. This worked for a month and she was completely dry at night for the first time ever however since starting back at school she has not had a single dry night wetting once or twice every night.

I have been told putting her back in nappies will affect her confidence but with the weather turning I can't keep up with the washing and drying especially on night's like last night when she wet both her quilts and her pillows.

Joiningthegang Mon 08-Oct-12 21:59:20

Ask her - but I would be trying to persuade her to go back in pj pants

Emandlu Mon 08-Oct-12 22:08:26

I wasn't suggesting you did those things Slightly - you sound like exactly the sort of mum I wish I'd had as a little girl.

I hope things get sorted for you both somehow.

Mcblubber Mon 08-Oct-12 22:44:31

Best wishes, you are doing all you can.
She will grow out of it.
I found double sheeting helped with changes.
Waterproof and sheet x two or three at our worst and we used a waterproof pillow protector too.
My wee one was fab she used to get up shower and change, strip the top layer and put it in the bath and go back to bed without waking me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now