you know what is actually disgisting? do you?

(78 Posts)
SheelaNeGig Thu 04-Oct-12 09:00:34

a cat dribbling right inside your ear.

Revolting.

cozietoesie Thu 04-Oct-12 09:24:14

Take her to the vet and get her teeth and mouth checked. Otherwise ... well, you just have to regard it as another sign of love.

smile

I clicked on this hoping it'd involve some kind of erudite and nerdy reference to bird watching, possibly with Stephen Fry and Bill Bailey.

But yes, that's disgusting!

HecateHarshPants Thu 04-Oct-12 09:26:32

A cat sitting on your chest as you lie in bed, headbumping your nose and then getting all carried away and dribbling into your mouth is worse.

cozietoesie Thu 04-Oct-12 09:27:37

Dear goodness, you lot have some unrestrained moggies!

wink

Catsmamma Thu 04-Oct-12 09:28:31

really disgusting is being sneezed on by a cat
and really really disgusting is when they shake their heads and flick you all over with cat bogies.

Caerlaverock Thu 04-Oct-12 09:28:53

My cat suckles me if I wear anything remotely fluffy

catsmother Thu 04-Oct-12 09:28:54

A cat jumping up as you doze on the sofa and marking your neck as his territory is even worse .........

cozietoesie Thu 04-Oct-12 09:39:40

Now that is truly vile.

BegoniaBigtoes Thu 04-Oct-12 09:44:07

aaw, you are making me miss my poor old dribbler cat who died 2 years ago sad

She used to come to bed with us at bedtime, snuggle up right between our heads, purr like a train and dribble everywhere.

MumofWombat Thu 04-Oct-12 09:46:45

Our cat violated me one day and snogged me. I've seen where that tongue goes.... Still feel unclean when my lovely DH brings it up in conversation to laugh at me....

Pagwatch Thu 04-Oct-12 09:49:17

Pah

A dog licking you right in your mouth is worse.

And pulling plastic bags or toys out of your dogs arse beats all.

<<walks away victorious>>

cozietoesie Thu 04-Oct-12 09:50:16

Yep - I think you have game, set and match, Pagwatch! (Yeuch)

OMG it must be 'snog a human week' in Catland. Sparkling Cat woke me up this morning by shoving her wet nose up mine and licking my cheek. Fishy alarm sad

BigFatLegsInWoolyTIghts Thu 04-Oct-12 09:53:06

My cat sleeps in bed with me. Under the duvet and sometimes he sucks my pjyama leg.

blush

I'm usually asleep though so can't argue with him about it.

BigFatLegsInWoolyTIghts Thu 04-Oct-12 09:54:27

pag I once pulled a long string of Lametta out of my cat's arse. You know that Angel Hair stuff that goes on Christmas trees? That. He loves eating it and it was studded with tiny turds....like a festive shit garland.

Pagwatch Thu 04-Oct-12 15:00:07

Hahaha!

Yes BigFatLegs - big dog ate a tin of quality street one Christmas.
We had twinkly foil shits all over the garden for days

Cozietoesies

There was a whole thread on 'things pulled from your dogs bum' once.

I think I won that too. With the worse experience which was actually shit. I once had to help my dog shit.
And DS1 had to help and was late for school and I had to write that to his head of year. Can you imagine?

RikersBeard Thu 04-Oct-12 15:03:58

Hahaha festive shit garland
Yep, we had the twinkly Quality Street turds as well. Labrador.

My cat humps my dressing gown, and my furry throw. Proper aroused humping. It sickens me.

I will tell you what is disgusting. When I was pregnant, one of my (neutered) cats was very protective and affectionate towards me. One evening, she was being extra loving, snuggling into my arms. Then she made an odd noise and there was suddenly some foul smelling 'stuff' on my arm. Yes, reader, my cat came on my arm.

I have no idea if this is a normal thing for a cat to do, she never did it again and when I tried to google it I got some very strange results that nearly meant I had to bleach my eyes

BigFatLegs the same cat loves to eat lametta and so in the festive season always has it trailing out of her arse. I think she's eaten it all now and I'm sure as hell not buying any more.

hattymattie Thu 04-Oct-12 15:12:55

God - don't these dogs know they should unwrap the sweets first grin

MissPants Thu 04-Oct-12 15:17:54

Rabbit jizz. In the eye. <boak>

It stinks!!

FundusCrispyPancake Thu 04-Oct-12 15:27:27

Like pagwatch I have been French kissed by my dog. It was not a pleasant experience.

My DM's dog had a wet dream while sleeping on her lap. :-D

YouMakeMeWannaLaLa Thu 04-Oct-12 15:52:00

I found something so horrid yesterday that I had to take a photo. A dog had shit out what I think was part of a towel or flannel but in neat dog-shit shapes.

Pic on profile. Fill yer boots!

JuliaScurr Thu 04-Oct-12 15:59:32

lametta and cats sad

HecateHarshPants Thu 04-Oct-12 16:43:22

grin everybody. My brother in law regularly gets his arm shagged by one of their cats. I have not been lucky enough to see it, but apparently he squeals like a stuck pig, leaps up and tries to shake a very determined cat off his arm grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now