to not sit on my DFs' sofa?

(73 Posts)

Now I have the never erasable knowledge that they frequenty have c-e-x on it.

It's not wipeable pleather either.

cocolepew Thu 12-Jul-12 00:21:06

I haven't had sex since December. I think I'm a virgin again.<pious>

what's c-e-x? Have I missed some sort of new way of doing things?

CurrySpice Thu 12-Jul-12 00:22:54

You could hover

thebody Thu 12-Jul-12 00:22:59

Chaos it sounds bloody good aye? Just think of George clooney or ( wierd I know) Gary linekar and all good!!!

cocolepew Thu 12-Jul-12 00:26:14

I though curry said 'hoover'. That would have been a bit obvious.

thebody Thu 12-Jul-12 00:27:37

Chaos, only joking re grip!!! Thought it was your father not friend... Still not end if world, I advise scotch guard!!

cocolepew Thu 12-Jul-12 00:28:44

Scotch guard yourself.

Or wear a giant condom.

CurrySpice Thu 12-Jul-12 00:28:57

Yy to hoover as well. A small hand held dust buster to suck up the c-e-x. Hover and hoover.

SaggyOldClothCatPuss Thu 12-Jul-12 00:29:48

Yes, scotch guard your trousers, then nothing will stick! grin

maras2 Thu 12-Jul-12 00:32:44

Goodness me.If my friends and family knew how well christened our 5 setees and 7 chairs were they would come round with their own furnishings.

MrsWembley Thu 12-Jul-12 00:33:02

Ahh, C-E-X on the sofa.grin

I knew I'd got my sex drive back after DS when I didn't mind DP starting and finishing with me on our couch. Felt kind of naughty, even. Reminded me of when we were first together and doing it every possible moment in every possible place.wink

Ahh, Chaos, how many places do you think you've sat over the years where people have done it? I know a pub where a certain few in the know were careful about which bar stool they sat on...

cormsilkye Thu 12-Jul-12 00:39:48

this is why I go everywhere with my folding stool

cocolepew Thu 12-Jul-12 00:43:35

Speaking as the only virgin on the thread Im now going to go everywhere wrapped in clingfilm.

NovackNGood Thu 12-Jul-12 00:46:56

Why are you writing sex as c-e-x?

yes answer that please what the chuff is C-E-X?

From Wikipedia
(Redirected from CEX)
Cex or CEX can mean:

Cex, American musician
CeX, A preowned entertainment retailer in the UK, USA & Spain
CEX also stands for Consumer Expenditure Survey
CEX is also a stock market index that covers the emerging markets of the Central and East European Countries

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Thu 12-Jul-12 01:02:46

I think "Expenditure Survey" is exactly what Chaos is talking about!

no wonder she does not want to sit down!

bananananana Thu 12-Jul-12 01:43:09

It's not the sofa you need to worry about. I've had c-e-x on the kitchen worktop, wedged between the bread bin and the fruit bowl. I still prepare food on it, including for guests. smile

I hope you anti-bacced banananananan.

Hexenbiest Thu 12-Jul-12 21:49:05

How did this fact crop up in conversation?

You :Ohh like your sofa -lovely colours

Them :Yes it's great for sex.

It's not the sex, is it, it's the telling.

How did she tell you exactly? Did she wait until your bottom was hovering inches off it and purr throatily 'zat, zat ees where we 'ave 'ad ze cez, chaos ... like wild Frrrench theengs' (I dunno why your mate is French in my head). Or was it more, 'y'know our sofa? That stain you reckoned was coffee? Ohhhhh no .....'

FrillyMilly Thu 12-Jul-12 22:14:38

Yes please elaborate on how you found out? Did you arrive unannounced and catch them in the act?

Hexenbiest Thu 12-Jul-12 22:17:49

She says she was told FrillyMilly - I assume by the participants but maybe by a witness?

Debeezandbirds Thu 12-Jul-12 22:20:36

They've prob done it loads of other places too. I'm sure they wipe down if needed. No biggie.

Arf @ Nightie up a little bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now