To say bloody hell what's happened to Judy Finnegan???

(257 Posts)
CockyPants Thu 24-May-12 12:19:45

Age not being kind...

everlong Thu 31-Oct-13 10:06:04

Aw I've always had a soft spot for Judy. This Morning kept me half sane all them years ago when I had my first batch of children.

She looks her age. So what.

So what if she likes a gin. Who bloody doesn't?

LineRunner Thu 31-Oct-13 10:09:54

She has magnificent baps. And a tit called Richard.

I like her a lot.

southeastastra Thu 31-Oct-13 10:12:03

lol and he still talks over her judging from the one show last night!

he is a prize arse

whatever5 Thu 31-Oct-13 10:16:59

I think she looks fine considering she is well into her 60s and probably has some health problems. She's had a successful career and is now mostly retired. Why the hell should she try to look younger than she is?

fiftyandfab Thu 31-Oct-13 12:45:39

she's 55, it's the booze I reckon...god help me!!

fiftyandfab Thu 31-Oct-13 12:46:16

65...typo...sorry!

harticus Thu 31-Oct-13 12:53:24

We all age and all of the charmers who slag off older women will look in the mirror one day and wonder what the fuck happened.

It comes to us all.

She looks about the same age as two people I know who are 10 years younger than her! They have both had health issues and weight issues (related to the health) and are both lovely warm people. It's TV - we are so used to the abnormal, that the normal is shocking.

HotCrossPun Thu 31-Oct-13 13:12:28

What a nasty depressing thread. Somebody to linked to this the other day, I think it's very apt here

wowfudge Thu 31-Oct-13 13:35:22

Being married to Richard would age anyone. She deserves a medal. I nearly threw the radio out when he covered for Chris Evans on the Radio 2 breakfast show.

squoosh Thu 31-Oct-13 13:38:27

I like Judy and I like Richard, he's a a bit of a cringe merchant but he means well. She doesn't put up with any of his nonsense.

Pancakeflipper Thu 31-Oct-13 13:41:47

I love Judy. She seems real.

raisah Thu 31-Oct-13 13:43:39

She is 65 & a natural looking one unlike Esther Ranzten, Joan Collins et al. They look so creepy and unnatural, atleast Judy looks like the rest of the population.

FunLovinBunster Thu 31-Oct-13 13:44:54

1. If you read the beginning of this thread you would have seen that OP expressed concern about how unwell she looked.
2. Also that OP says she against Botox and couldn't care less about wrinkles.
Judy is probably a decent enough person, and seems to have a lot of fans.
All the subsequent bitchy and ill informed comments are unnecessary.
She probably has better things to do than read this rubbish.

noddyholder Thu 31-Oct-13 14:16:26

I really like her but haven't seen her on tv in years Have seen her dreadful husband though

EverythingUnderControl Thu 31-Oct-13 14:28:01

Poor Judysad She looks ok. It's a crazy world where we've become so de-sensitised to older people trying to look like they're twenty, that truly aging without all the fillers and implants is considered the shocking thing out of the two paths to take.

Richard always appears to be one of lifes hugely exuberant exhausting types to be around. However I'm always surprised that he's actually rather good on radio and not nearly as annoying as I assume him to beconfused

shadow1 Tue 26-Nov-13 22:11:41

I can't believe some of you people! :O

Judy is luverly!! L)

morethanpotatoprints Tue 26-Nov-13 22:20:41

I think she is a good role model, natural and from all accounts a good egg.

mumToOne33 Tue 26-Nov-13 22:25:02

Yabu. Leave her alone, we will all get older, what is so threadworthy about that?

Greenfircone Tue 26-Nov-13 22:25:25

I like both of them and I don't care what they look like. They remind me of my student days when This Morning was must view telly (if we were up in time).

And if you do a spoonerism of her name, it sounds like Foodie Gin Again.

Which would be a jolly good name for a MNer, what?

HowLongIsTooLong Tue 26-Nov-13 22:31:08

She has definitely had a drink problem, so I´ve been told, and that undoubtedly ages a person? Sad but not a reason to have an extensive thread about it...

Mymumsfurcoat Tue 26-Nov-13 22:37:48

I love Judy.

Mymumsfurcoat Tue 26-Nov-13 22:38:39

And I might drink if I was married to Richard.

Mymumsfurcoat Tue 26-Nov-13 22:39:32

Which isn't to say Judy does. Get a life, you lot, leave Judy alone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now