AIBU to want DP to stop lurking on mn?

(37 Posts)
BroomForMyChin Sun 01-Jan-12 22:10:54

Whenever I attempt to nag for no reason because I'm bored complain about important matters he says 'leave the bastard' then titters to himself, clearly very impressed with himself.

I think he's on the verge of offering me a rl biscuit.

hmm

Trills Mon 02-Jan-12 16:00:27

Nice to see the evolution of the penguin story... there were texts, and roleplaying, and penguins, but not quite in that combination.

TadlowDogIncident Mon 02-Jan-12 19:24:55

DH got quite addicted to Mumsnet for a little while when DS was tiny. He's gone cold turkey since, but from time to time suggests that I ask for advice on here about something!

namechangerbat Mon 02-Jan-12 19:26:10

Last time I got PG with dd2, DP discovered by googling my MN name and reading the conception thread I was on.

Twat.

Trills Mon 02-Jan-12 20:57:32

Why did the conception thread know you were pregnant before DP did - are you sure you're not the twat?

namechangerbat Mon 02-Jan-12 20:58:11

Fuck off trills.

Trills Mon 02-Jan-12 21:04:10

Just wondering how the circumstances came about...

BroomForMyChin Mon 02-Jan-12 21:15:19

No arguing on my thread

<gavel>

GoingForGoalWeight Tue 03-Jan-12 14:24:19

I remember the penguin thread. Twas very funny.

lilibet Fri 06-Jan-12 12:29:08

My dp was on mn for ages, he even came on a meet up with me.

I did prefer it if he knew what I was talking about when I was in mn world. Then again I preferred it when we worked together as well - I thnk I must be the wife equivlant of a helicopter parent. hmm

aldiwhore Fri 06-Jan-12 12:36:53

I'm guilty of sometimes thinking this is a comfy private club.

So imagine my surprise the other day when I accused DH of being a pedant and being passive aggressive and he retorted "save those buzz words for MN".

Grrr. I need new buzz words.

ZillionChocolate Sun 08-Jan-12 20:41:41

I'm speechless, having just read the penguin threads. Amazing.

fuzzpig Sun 08-Jan-12 20:52:09

Thankfully DH just rolls his eyes at me if I mention MN.

My Dad wants to use MN, he likes watching the Wright Stuff philosophical debate... I hope he never gets around to it because he would be SO embarrassing.

<waves at Monsieur Noseypants Broom>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now