Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

to watch the RW in my wedding dress?

(108 Posts)

Well I was considering it if I could squeeze into it find it, but my earrings still fit, so I shall be wearing those.

wink

Anyone else planning to wear their wedding frippery?

HappySeven Thu 28-Apr-11 21:52:36

I just read this out and suggested I do the same. DH said "would you still fit in it?". Red rag... bull! Just been in the loft, dragged it out and tried it on. First time in 9 years and tighter than it was but felt great! DH smiling too. Thanks!

berylmuspratt Thu 28-Apr-11 22:21:23

That is a brilliant idea OP. I can't get into mine and it's a 90s confection of daisies and lace, I might try and pop it on though. DS (5) will freak out when he comes downstairs and sees Miss Havisham sat on the sofa eating toast smile

FellatioNels0n Fri 29-Apr-11 08:23:40

I haven't got mine anymore - what shall I wear instead?

SugarPasteFrog Fri 29-Apr-11 08:30:00

FN - I suggest a home-made confection, stapled together sheets from OK magazine and Hello perhaps? grin

MotherMucca Fri 29-Apr-11 08:30:01

Rollers out, Ellnette sprayed.

Coral lippie applied. WillKat earrings donned.

Half a bottle of cooking sherry downed.

Get a bliddy move on kids! Cheers!

SugarPasteFrog Fri 29-Apr-11 08:31:26

Arf at Huw pointing out that seats in the Abbey aren't pre-allocated? Who knew the Royals had taken a leaf out of Ryanair's book? grin

FellatioNels0n Fri 29-Apr-11 08:36:50

I don't know what to do with myself until lift-off now!

CommonerTrulyReigns Fri 29-Apr-11 10:11:41

grin at lift-off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now