Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To love my She-wee

(138 Posts)
spiderslegs Sun 24-Apr-11 01:54:04

Just got one for my birthday & can't stop pissing all over the garden - bloke style.....

Could you use them if you were wearing a skirt? It would be a bit awkward hoiking up your skirt so you could insert it in your knickers wouldn't it?

"Re traveljohns ( the bags of gel you pee in with lady shaped opening) they are AMAZING for early morning campsite pees inside your tent, but do not attempt 2 morning pees in one bag. I had major overfow issues..."

grin DP managed that too. then made the mistake of leaving it outside where the squirrels proceeded to tear it apart...

MarianForrester Tue 04-Sep-12 18:52:38

DH calls mine the Fem-a-Cock.

They missed a trick when naming it smile

WishICouldBeLikeDavidWicks Tue 04-Sep-12 18:47:55

I tried a cardboard one at Glasto and it was really liberating but vvv odd as the sensation of standing and peeing goes against everything you know!

Re traveljohns ( the bags of gel you pee in with lady shaped opening) they are AMAZING for early morning campsite pees inside your tent, but do not attempt 2 morning pees in one bag. I had major overfow issues...

btw, pibella looks a bit rubbish compared to shewee purely because of the top, looks too small to fit close to the body for pee without spilling purposes to me.

Shame it's a zombie thread, I love my shewee! grin

I have four of them tbh blush

TheProvincialLady Tue 04-Sep-12 16:25:00

I know what you mean Rev. It was quite liberating for me being able to drink loads without having to go to the loo. 3 weeks was a bit grim though. I got infections and everything.

<wonders if there is anything left for me to share now>

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Sep-12 16:20:57

Ahh. grin

Mintyy Tue 04-Sep-12 16:19:00

Viva - the poster jasmina4 bumped it to link to a product she is marketing. I have reported it to hq as has raison.

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Sep-12 16:17:01

Why are so many zombie threads getting bumped today?

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Sep-12 16:15:53

hippos. I held dd up as you describe for a wee when she was little. Did it in a car park between our open car doors. She did a massive wee followed by an even more massive poo. Had to leave a steaming turd in the carpark in the middle of ashburton!

I see they now do strap on shewees for men. hmm

RevDebeezWoodall Tue 04-Sep-12 16:09:52

<stands next to TheProvincialLady>

I have also had a catheter. Endless tea in a hospital bed and not having to get up to wander down the corridor with the other mums to use the bathrooms. If I could have persuaded them to leave it in for the first three months of my childs life BF would have been a lot more bearable. <remembers needing a wee so badly but not being able to get up>

Adversecamber Tue 04-Sep-12 16:09:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheProvincialLady Tue 04-Sep-12 16:05:31

Oh bugger, I've just shared my catheter story on a zombie thread. Gah.

TheProvincialLady Tue 04-Sep-12 16:04:33

I had a catheter for 3 weeks after having DS2. Now that was handy, having a bag of my own warm piss constantly strapped to my thigh. If only I'd have been up to camping I'd have been the envy of the site.

After it was removed I was of course massively glad, but a little bit of me was annoyed at having to restart the whole going to the toilet every 20 minutes thing.

RevDebeezWoodall Tue 04-Sep-12 16:00:38

Braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssss

RaisinDEtre Tue 04-Sep-12 15:59:21

Ugh at the !!! <snobbish>

RaisinDEtre Tue 04-Sep-12 15:58:14

Have reported as poss viral marketeering

MooMa42o Tue 04-Sep-12 15:57:42

Hap-pee birthday!! That is a great present!! i really want one & i think you have just convinced me to buy one!! Where was that thread with the woman wanted an unusual present for her sil!! this would be perfect!!

WorraLiberty England Tue 04-Sep-12 15:56:38

What a weird zombie thread to bump

Oh reminds me of at V 5 years ago when I was bursting and whipped out my shewee only to get stage fright also and overheard a convo behind me of "oh look, its a ladyboy". Also my brother stood protectively close by didn't help with my flow issues....
wish I could have got over it though, great invention.

jasmina4 Tue 04-Sep-12 15:25:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

roisin Wed 04-May-11 07:33:19

I love mine too - use it when out hiking. Last year I was canoeing with dh and we landed on a tiny isolated island. I took the opportunity to go into the woodland to use my She Wee.... when I suddenly I found myself surrounded by about 20 8-10 yr-olds, who had just landed on the other side of the island with their canoes! blush blush

But probably better than them seeing me squatting with my pants round my ankles!

HipposGoBeserk Wed 04-May-11 07:12:58

Oh hooray Minnie! Glad it worked!

oldraver Tue 03-May-11 15:38:59

I've just told B/F I want a SheeWee for when we go out walking. I excitedly told him I could pee like a man

He was rather puzzled so I explained you could get an extension pipe and did a little mime demonstration.

He thought I was meaning a Speedy Weeder

I asked him what I thought I was doing with my hands near my Fanjo... his reply was "I dunno, I thought maybe you made a hole in the ground and pissed in it"

In all fairness I was on about the weeder last week

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now