To love my She-wee

(138 Posts)
spiderslegs Sun 24-Apr-11 01:54:04

Just got one for my birthday & can't stop pissing all over the garden - bloke style.....

Adversecamber Tue 04-Sep-12 16:09:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RevDebeezWoodall Tue 04-Sep-12 16:09:52

<stands next to TheProvincialLady>

I have also had a catheter. Endless tea in a hospital bed and not having to get up to wander down the corridor with the other mums to use the bathrooms. If I could have persuaded them to leave it in for the first three months of my childs life BF would have been a lot more bearable. <remembers needing a wee so badly but not being able to get up>

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Sep-12 16:15:53

hippos. I held dd up as you describe for a wee when she was little. Did it in a car park between our open car doors. She did a massive wee followed by an even more massive poo. Had to leave a steaming turd in the carpark in the middle of ashburton!

I see they now do strap on shewees for men. hmm

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Sep-12 16:17:01

Why are so many zombie threads getting bumped today?

Mintyy Tue 04-Sep-12 16:19:00

Viva - the poster jasmina4 bumped it to link to a product she is marketing. I have reported it to hq as has raison.

VivaLeBeaver Tue 04-Sep-12 16:20:57

Ahh. grin

TheProvincialLady Tue 04-Sep-12 16:25:00

I know what you mean Rev. It was quite liberating for me being able to drink loads without having to go to the loo. 3 weeks was a bit grim though. I got infections and everything.

<wonders if there is anything left for me to share now>

Shame it's a zombie thread, I love my shewee! grin

I have four of them tbh blush

btw, pibella looks a bit rubbish compared to shewee purely because of the top, looks too small to fit close to the body for pee without spilling purposes to me.

WishICouldBeLikeDavidWicks Tue 04-Sep-12 18:47:55

I tried a cardboard one at Glasto and it was really liberating but vvv odd as the sensation of standing and peeing goes against everything you know!

Re traveljohns ( the bags of gel you pee in with lady shaped opening) they are AMAZING for early morning campsite pees inside your tent, but do not attempt 2 morning pees in one bag. I had major overfow issues...

MarianForrester Tue 04-Sep-12 18:52:38

DH calls mine the Fem-a-Cock.

They missed a trick when naming it smile

"Re traveljohns ( the bags of gel you pee in with lady shaped opening) they are AMAZING for early morning campsite pees inside your tent, but do not attempt 2 morning pees in one bag. I had major overfow issues..."

grin DP managed that too. then made the mistake of leaving it outside where the squirrels proceeded to tear it apart...

Could you use them if you were wearing a skirt? It would be a bit awkward hoiking up your skirt so you could insert it in your knickers wouldn't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now