to LOVE Jeremy Kyle

(64 Posts)
bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:11:06

Not the man himself, he is a mouthbreather. But the show is HILARIOUS! I'm supposed to be doing housework but I've sat drinking tea and roaring with laughter at Jezza since I dropped DS off a pre-school blush

It's ace though, isn't it?

ShirleyKnot Thu 13-Jan-11 10:12:12

He. Is. The. Devil.

You are going to get your arse kicked from here to breakfast time.

<settles down to watch, a bit like JK show>

charliesmommy Thu 13-Jan-11 10:13:50

was the chinese man the babys dad? I have had the remote wrestled off me and some bloody home buying programme put on...

bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:13:55

I'm sure I saw you on there the other week, Shirl.

bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:14:27

The result isn't in yet charliesmommy. Will keep you posted. I think not though, that kid doesn't look mixed race.

deemented Thu 13-Jan-11 10:15:49

It's car crash TV at it's best.

YABU though.

charliesmommy Thu 13-Jan-11 10:16:05

Thanks bupcakes grin

ShirleyKnot Thu 13-Jan-11 10:17:33

I am Graham, and so is my wife.

GlynistheMenace Thu 13-Jan-11 10:20:27

I love watching JK

Gives me a warm smug glow, safe in the knowledge that I would never lower myself to go on there, even though i think it would be a 'good one' grin

bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:21:16

Ah Graham Stanier aka "The Genius".

Genius my fucking cheeks. Any old goat can come on going "yer miserable cos yer drink and yer drink cos yer miserable" that's all he does.

xstitch Thu 13-Jan-11 10:22:30

It makes me feel for a short time that I may actually be a decent human being.

superv1xen Thu 13-Jan-11 10:22:43

i LOVE jezza k

blush

Is NOT the childs biological father!!!!!

GlynistheMenace Thu 13-Jan-11 10:24:09

He ISN'T the child's father grin

who'dathunkit eh?

bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:24:18

I live in the Black Country blush and often the contestants are from round here, showing themselves up. Dirty proles.

Gareth the chinese man is NOT the father, charliesmommy. Chav babymama has gone off crying. Jezza consoling Gareth.

irishqueen Thu 13-Jan-11 10:24:52

YANBU! Jezza rocks. My local poundland has an access all areas jeremey kyle dvd with unseen footage for yes 1 uk pound but I am too ashamed to purchase.

irishqueen Thu 13-Jan-11 10:24:53

YANBU! Jezza rocks. My local poundland has an access all areas jeremey kyle dvd with unseen footage for yes 1 uk pound but I am too ashamed to purchase.

charliesmommy Thu 13-Jan-11 10:29:04

Well who would have guessed he wasnt the dad.. lol. Didnt really need the DNA for that one..

bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:29:16

What?! We don't have any Jezza DVDs in our Poundland. FGS, part-timers. That would make an excellent and thoughtful present for birthday OR christmas.

I have a little bit of a crush on JK. I'd like him to throw me down on the bed and shout 'MADAM, YOU'RE A DISGRACE!' blush wink

bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:32:58

Oh no, I have some shameful crushes )Mandelson, David Jason, Michael palin) but would not touch Jezzer with a 60ft bargepole. I bet he cries and rocks back and forth after sex.

GandalfyCarawak Thu 13-Jan-11 10:33:25

YABU YABU YABU YABU YABU YABU YABU.

He is a pompous arsehole. It is said that the show's aftercare that he goes on about so much is utter shite.
Also, I get really pissed off with the whole "why don't you get off your backside and get a job?" thing gets on my tits.
Firstly because, oh, a job like you have, Jezzer? Bear-baiting? Starting fights? Being smug and arrogant? Secondly, there is currently a huge problem with unemployment in this country with people really wanting to work and being unable to get a job- I don't think they need a clueless orange wanker telling them what a drain they are on society.

<<breathe, Gandalfy, breathe...>> wink

lexxity Thu 13-Jan-11 10:33:53

YANBU, I bloody love JK. It's my guilty pleasure. Like my friend says "remember, that those people are wearing their best clothes" and "however bad it gets you could be on JK." grin

ShowOfHands Thu 13-Jan-11 10:33:54

I can see why you'd watch it. The world's a difficult place, you have a lot on. JK is like free anaesthetic, numbs the senses and the intellect to the point where you no longer care.

bupcakesandcunting Thu 13-Jan-11 10:34:42

As disclaimed in my OP, I don't like Jezza. I just like watching the fighting leggings wearers <shrugs> It's fun, innit?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now