Perfectly reasonable things which you unreasonably unreasonable about

(757 Posts)
GetOrfMoiLand Mon 13-Sep-10 10:44:43

Names with umlauts in them, unless you live in Germany or nordic lands. I don't mind accents in names, or that funny dot above the i in Irish names, but names with umlauts in get on my tits. Especially Zoë. Everyone can pronounce it when it is spelled Zoe. It is just attention seeking.

Neavesy Tue 21-Sep-10 11:30:12

That's right Fellatio, it's never an uncomfortable and tedious journey that seemed to drag on forever, like the Tube during Friday rush hour, is it?

rockinhippy Tue 21-Sep-10 11:53:35

I'm with you on the milky tea, or coffee.....hate making anyone a cup, as it makes me wretch blush

People who smoke in the street...okay, I know you have to smoke somewhere, but it still pisses me right off blush

Low fat anything....its a con, full of inedible crap, other fattening stuff & water, & fools no-one hmm

People who think because I'm polite enough to say "good morning" means I always want to have a chat, even though some days I might, others I wont grin

people who still speak in baby talk/voice to School age kids...FFS let them grow up, it was annoying at 2 is F'ING annoying by then

gingerwig Tue 21-Sep-10 22:50:05

when people online say
<and breathe>

especially when surrounded by those stupid arrows.
Also when people on mumsnet make a witty or ironic remark, then say "ahem"

Honestly, makes me want to puke.

And as for
"<passes large gin and slice of cake>" or whatever.
It was MILDLY witty the very first time, before any of us were born. Now it's just annoying

moosemama Tue 21-Sep-10 23:19:04

People who say "my bad". I don't know why but it really grates with me.

Why can't they just say something sensible like "sorry, my mistake"?

chefswife Wed 22-Sep-10 01:15:13

When my uncle's girlfriend parks in our spot in the driveway even though I know DH won't be home for hours and she will have gone to work by then. blush

gingerwig Wed 22-Sep-10 23:23:37

people writing
"Woot woot" online to denote excitement

Clarebythesea Tue 22-Mar-11 20:45:06

'could of' instead of 'could have'. aaarghhhh!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now