Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone know if you can get A2 cheese?

(6 Posts)
midnightlurker Thu 05-May-16 22:33:58

DD can drink the A2 milk (Yay!!!). She would need A2 cheese too as she reacts to the tiniest bit of A1 cheese. Does anywhere sell it?

mrswoo55 Fri 13-May-16 13:13:47

My boys love this milk - normal milk always made them feel a little unwell, but since we've found A2 Milk in the supermarket it's been a life changer! You can get cheese from Ernie Durose info@guernsleigh.com - it's delicious cheese and I'd highly recommend.

pashmina696 Tue 17-May-16 18:46:59

I have been giving my son manchego and buffalo mozzarella with no ill effects - does ernie sell his cheese mail order only?

MadauntofA Wed 18-May-16 22:00:00

Try goats milk cheese

fluffikins Sat 04-Jun-16 19:56:09

Are your babies full on cmpa? My year old has failed the milk ladder on step one so was wondering if there was any other option for me and of a2 or goats etc would work?

pashmina696 Tue 07-Jun-16 22:21:30

Yes my son is diagnosed cmpa (delayed) and fails the milk ladder on step 1 - however he does tolerate a2 milk. Wish I had known to try this 18 months ago!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now