Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone else get Kinnerton allergy advent calendars?

(6 Posts)
ATouchNervous Tue 12-Nov-13 14:34:38

Our Kinnerton allergy advent calendars arrived today, they are great. We got Peppa Pig and Hello Kitty.

KeyboardWorrier Tue 12-Nov-13 18:00:52

Did you order them online? Sainsburys were falling down with them last year, but I haven't seen any there or Tesco this time round. In fact both stores seem to have a really poor offering on advent calendars altogether this year. Surely it can't be too early, can it? They seem to have had mince pies in since September!

ATouchNervous Tue 12-Nov-13 18:22:07

We were emailed the order form by Kinnerton and had to print it out and post it back. If you wanted to be on the mailing list for next year you can just email their customer services and ask to be added, we did in the summer.

KeyboardWorrier Tue 12-Nov-13 18:35:00

Thanks smile

KeyboardWorrier Sat 16-Nov-13 19:11:48

Just wanted to add that I managed to track down some Kinnerton advent calendars in Superdrug today. The website says that Iceland and Sainsbury also stock them, but having been in three different Sainsburys stores I definitely haven't seen any hmm Superdrug also had the little boxes of milk and white chocolates, also nut-safe, if anyone is looking for stocking fillers.

SimLondon Sun 01-Dec-13 21:11:38

what? this is the first i've heard - we've gone for the moo free calendar, no-one mentioned a peppa pig option!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now