Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone has a reaction to Humzingers?

(5 Posts)
inthetide Sun 29-Sep-13 11:43:09

They are little soft fruit bars. My older kids like them for out and about snacks.

hollyisalovelyname Sun 29-Sep-13 08:32:50

Why did a link to a dressing gown come up?
I still don't know what a Hum whatever it's called is.

ICameOnTheJitney Sun 29-Sep-13 08:26:30

Oh I see! these

I would agree with you....the ingredients in that are not great. Suphur Dioxide and white starch...and whatever Anthocyanin is! That's also a lot of fruit in one pop for a 1 year old I suppose....I would avoid those kind of drinks for him in future....if you want him to take advantage of the fruit, best to do your own smoothies.

ICameOnTheJitney Sun 29-Sep-13 08:22:18

What on earth is a "Humzinger"? It sounds awful....

inthetide Sat 28-Sep-13 17:39:12

Ds (1) has had phenomenal diarrhoea today. Three lots, stinking out the entire house for hours. The only new thing he has had was an orange Humzinger. He is df, sf, wf, so I am a bit hmm about the 'white starch' ingredient, even though they claim to be gf.

Alternatively, he could have picked up a bug from anywhere. But best to try and rule these things out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now