Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

cannot stop sneezing :'(

(5 Posts)
Gemmamummy Thu 01-Aug-13 16:45:03

I swear by sterimar sea water spray for the nose. I am proud to say I am an advocate for it as I love it so much! I got mine in boots but I think it's available in any pharmacy/ supermarket. They even have a baby one which I use on my 9 week old. The special spray and the salt water give you such a refreshing clear out it stops that dry, tikley, stuffy feeling in the nose.
Hopefully inconjunction with your anti histamine it will stop the sneezing part. Good luck x

painforlife Wed 24-Jul-13 10:53:15

thanks ukey I think I might do that smile

ukey Wed 24-Jul-13 10:31:23

id buy another antihistamine as a 'top up' either cetirizine or chlorphenamine,

painforlife Tue 23-Jul-13 22:54:55

can I take another loratadine? I know the instructions says only one but I'm literally dying!!!

painforlife Tue 23-Jul-13 22:34:24

is it just me or are other hay fever sufferers finding the same tonight. I took my usual anti-histamine this morning and have been okaish through the day. as solo the evening has come I can't stop sneezing :'(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now