Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Am coeliac and ate gluten this lunchtime

(5 Posts)
MillyMoo1113 Sun 07-Apr-13 18:58:51

I have been coeliac for 14 years and stupidly, completely by accident, gave myself my sons normal Yorkshire puddings earlier. Only ate half of one before realising.
Apart kicking myself for being daft, is there anything I can do to relieve the symptoms I now have?
I just feel sick and lethargic, have slept for an hour but cannot stop feeling ill.

Ilisten2theradio Sun 07-Apr-13 19:03:43

My Df is coeliac.
He finds he gets a very upset stomach and there is nothing he can do until it all passes through as it were.
Sorry I can't be more helpful.

MillyMoo1113 Sun 07-Apr-13 19:32:44

Thanks. I didn't think there would be anything. Just feeling sorry for myself and really daft for serving the food up wrong when I'm normally so careful!

ChippingInIsEggceptional Sun 07-Apr-13 19:34:23

sad

Would drinking loads and loads of water help?

Sorry, not being coeliac I don't know what else to suggest sad Hope you feel better soon x

MillyMoo1113 Sun 07-Apr-13 19:43:19

Thanks chipping. Am trying to drink water, flush it through as such, and is only thing I feel like too.

Brought myself to bed to read/mumsnet/doze in peace x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now