Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Which restaurant for gluten free pizza?

(6 Posts)
hm32 Mon 11-Mar-13 20:41:08

Tried pizza hut and liked it smile . Will have to try those other options now wink .

CMOTDibbler Sun 10-Mar-13 20:13:22

I like the Pizza Hut one, but haven't had the Prezzo one

freefrommum Sun 10-Mar-13 20:10:36

My DD loves the gf pizza in Ask and my friend (also coeliac) said she much preferred the Ask one to Pizza Hut. Bella Italia and Zizzi's also do gf pasta.

okiecokie Sat 09-Mar-13 21:51:07

Prezzo I think. A nicer experience too. We went yesterday. It is a little while since I took my son out for pizza/pasta (he is allergic to wheat plus other things) and where we were there was a Prezzo and a Pizza Express next to each other. I had some dried pasta with me as he tends to prefer pasta to pizza and neither of them were prepared to cook my own pasta yet neither of them could offer GF pasta. Ask provide GF pasta and previously Pizza Express have cooked my own for me without any issue. Pizza Express said they (now) do not have the facility to cook it and Prezzo said that their area is too close to the Pizza prep area. I even said I was prepared to consent to it but they still would not do it. I am already so limited to where we can eat so I always have some dried pasta with me but this just ended up frustrating me.

notapizzaeater Sat 09-Mar-13 15:54:39

Not had prezzo but coeliac son loves the pizza hut one - ask them to make your salad p in the back from new uncontaminated packs.

aamia Fri 08-Mar-13 20:09:00

Pizza hut or Prezzo?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now