Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

intolerances getting worse

(2 Posts)
runningforme Sat 09-Feb-13 03:30:58

Sorry, I don't have any experience myself of intolerances, but I have recently switched to a whole foods diet, and some of the blogs I read go into detail about this sort of thing....

reverse your food allergies free e-book
keeper of the home
100 days of real food

I hope you manage to get things under control quickly, it must be heartbreaking to see her suffer like that

Betty5313 Fri 08-Feb-13 19:45:42

Dd, just turned three, was diagnosed with milk and soy protein and lactose inttolerance at 18 months, although the signs were there from just after birth. we thought we were on top of her diet and things were improving, sleepingbetter, digestive problems gone but then a few months ago she started suffering from abdominal. migraine and her food reactions worsened. chickpeas, which had always been fine, now make her violently sick with awful diarrhea, she has mild reaction s to lentils, and now reacts to yeast. she has also started reacting to soy oil in toiletries. the list of safe foods seems to be diminishing by the day.

has anyone else found that the problem has got worse not better with age? just feel so bad that she is suffering so badly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now