Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Condom campaign for Valentine's day from the Anaphylaxis campaign!

(6 Posts)
babybarrister Thu 07-Feb-13 19:22:54

Any of you with meeja contacts please do pass on the linksmile
The milk protein is apparently used as a part of the lubricant or something wink

LondonCalling74 Thu 07-Feb-13 13:03:15

Mines about to turn 3. I hope it's a long time before we need them. And yes, freefrommum, another reason to keep fingers crossed for outgrowing it.

In the fact the whole Anaphylaxis Campaign Valentines campaign made me feel a little sad and nervous for my son when it comes to future girlfriends (or possibly of course boyfriends).

freefrommum Thu 07-Feb-13 10:22:39

Yet another reason to keep hoping that DS outgrows his milk allergy smile (he's only 5 too)

babybarrister Thu 07-Feb-13 09:31:48

mine is only 6 too!

LondonCalling74 Thu 07-Feb-13 03:56:39

I was talking about this with my husband earlier. I can't see our milk allergic son needing condoms in the near future but I had no idea at all that many contained milk. What on earth is in them?

babybarrister Wed 06-Feb-13 21:03:29

www.anaphylaxis.org.uk/living-with-anaphylaxis/valentines-day/condoms

Please pass on and see if we can raise some awareness and interest for anaphylaxis!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now