Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Filetti washing powder

(4 Posts)
CaroleService Thu 17-Jan-13 11:30:31

Does anyone use it? We have done so for years - it is one of the few I can tolerate. However, for the last couple of weeks, I have been an itchy, scratchy, miserable mess and I'm wondering if they've changed the formulation.

Anyone else?

drjohnsonscat Thu 17-Jan-13 11:39:41

I don't know but the weather is shocking and I can't stop scratching. Could it be a weather problem not a Filetti problem? I stopped using Filetti when DCs were no longer babies but I'm thinking of going back to it because we are all so itchy and cross.

CaroleService Thu 17-Jan-13 13:46:02

Maybe the central heating is drying us out?

freefrommum Fri 18-Jan-13 15:05:00

Central heating is terrible for eczema. DS's dermatologist told us to turn off the radiator in his bedroom and only turn it on for a few hours before bedtime when the weather was really cold (we hardly ever turn it on). We also put cups of water on shelves in his bedroom and the lounge to avoid the air becoming too dry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now