Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Soya Ice Cream

(18 Posts)

Anyone know where I can buy soya ice cream? Had some in Spain but can't find it at home. I live in Cardiff in case any one knows of a local supplier, otherwise, anyone know a national stockist?

Thanks smile

DorisIsWaiting Wed 05-Dec-12 14:16:29

We don't have soya ice cream but lidl do a dairy free soya free sorbet. I hjaven't tried it but Booja Booja now do daify free ice cream if it's anything like their truffles it will be gorgeous! (I think waitrose are now stocking their range..

Salhal Wed 05-Dec-12 14:44:40

Have you tried Swedish glacé? it's diary free and they sell it in tescos and asda I think. It's really nice!

Pancakeflipper Wed 05-Dec-12 14:47:12

Swedish Glacé. Ooh the Neopolitan version cos no-one realises its not dairy free.

The vanilla Swedish glacé is yummy smile

trixymalixy Wed 05-Dec-12 16:30:34

Most of the supermarkets sell swedish glacé. I've bought it in tescos, Sainsburys and waitrose.

ooh ill try the glace then!

trixymalixy Wed 05-Dec-12 20:42:40

It's in a black octagonal tub.

babybarrister Thu 06-Dec-12 18:36:12

There are some lovely coconut milk ones as well - cannot remember name sorrygrin

tacal Thu 06-Dec-12 18:45:35

I love swedish glace. I tried the neopolitan one for the first time last night and it is lovely.I have never seen a coconut milk ice cream but will look out for it.

ValiaH Thu 06-Dec-12 18:56:39

Swedish Glace is fantastic, Holland and Barrett sell it as well smile

moomintash Thu 06-Dec-12 19:03:59
moomintash Thu 06-Dec-12 20:30:07

I think I will have to buy them all and taste test before I give them to my pfb ds grin

babybarrister Fri 07-Dec-12 17:06:08

Yes Bessant and Drurys - absolutely delicious. Try Odonnos sorbets too smile . My MIL made coconut milk chocolate ice cream for DS - it was to die for and very easy ....

Omg Swedish glace is lovely grin

Pancakeflipper Thu 13-Dec-12 14:47:34

what flavour did you opt for?

vanilla, as it was the only one in the mahoosive tescos. possibly the nicest vanilla ice cream I've ever had grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now