Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dominos GF pizza launches today <grin>

(6 Posts)
tkband3 Fri 23-Nov-12 21:37:48

Our Domino's is now doing the g-f pizza. DD1 is going to a party on Sunday and they're ordering in pizza - she's so excited to be able to order her pizza like all her friends smile.

KoalaCakes Thu 22-Nov-12 06:54:24

Domino's Pizza. I laugh (inwardly) everytime I pass the one right next to the Weight Watchers shop where I live in Amsterdam. Didn't think that one through did they....

CMOTDibbler Wed 21-Nov-12 10:01:04

What a disappointment TK - but at least the utensil thing shows they are thinking it through.

Dominos don't deliver to where I live, so I'll have to wait too

tkband3 Tue 20-Nov-12 22:22:38

Unfortunately not in our local Domino's! DDs (all coeliac) were all very excited when I placed the order online last night, but then we got a call to say they had the dough but hadn't had the utensils delivered yet, so couldn't do it... sad.

Ask Italian also do g-f pizza now, which we have tried and it was fantastic - really thin base, just like the 'normal' ones smile.

okiecokie Mon 19-Nov-12 17:48:06

Very interesting! Looking forward to trying out with my son.

CMOTDibbler Mon 19-Nov-12 16:22:49

Apparently available from all stores, and toppings listed as gf on the website. It'll be great to be able to join in with a group ordering pizza for the first time in my life.

I also went to Pizza Hut with ds at the weekend, and I had their gf pizza which was really nice in a 'normal' pizza kind of way, and it felt great to be able to to say yes to him asking to go there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now