Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can anyone recommend any good humidifiers to alleviate Asthma?

(3 Posts)
Twinkle72 Thu 08-Nov-12 12:21:09

@Jouli-Thanks for getting back to me. I'd be interested to know if it works. I've seen a Vicks Coolmist Paediatric Humidifier on a website called Asthma Alchemist and am thinking of buying that one. It's got vapopads with it. Has the one you've got got an option for vapopads?

jouli Wed 07-Nov-12 15:34:59

I've just bought the Vicks Warm mist humidifier from Amazon,but I think Argos sell them too. My DS has a stubborn chesty cold & I bought it to alleviate that. I think I saw some Amazon reviewer comments praising it for it's treatment of Asthma.Worth a look. We only just stated using it last night...

Twinkle72 Tue 06-Nov-12 23:37:07

I'm looking for a paediatric humidifier to alleviate asthma symptoms for our 6 year old. I've heard Vicks Products are good-has anyone out there used them and where's the best place to buy them?

Any other suggestions very welcome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now