Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns we would urge you to consult your GP.

Bamba snacks???

(26 Posts)
CasaBevron Thu 19-Apr-12 17:04:45

I called into Sainsburys today to restock on Bamba snacks only to be told that our branch no longer stocks them, and that they couldn't find any other store with stocks of them either. It looks as though as a company they have decided not to carry them any more sad

Does anyone know of anywhere else that I can get hold of them, either in stores or by mail order? I am up north so I don't have as many options as I might do around London etc.

Of course, we can always make do with peanut butter for ds, but he doesn't really like toast very much and he will hoover up the Bamba snacks happily! Such a shame if we can no longer find them...

TIA

casabevron Wed 07-Nov-12 15:20:37

Just resurrecting this old thread to say that Sainsbury's appear to be stocking Bamba snacks again. Hooray!!

I was in one of their stores today, and they have both small and large packs, the large being two for £1.50 at the moment. This was a massive 'flagship'-type store, so I don't know if they'd have them everywhere, but worth a look if anyone needs them. Needless to say, if the apocalypse were to happen tomorrow, we now have enough to keep us going for a month or two!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now