Brilliant cheapo Kindle book

(2 Posts)

I just finished a book called "London 2012 What If" on my Kindle, and it was really good grin
It's in two parts, and the first one is free just now. Part two was under £2 too.
I thought it was going to be sci-fi, and it did have a bit of a sci-fi element to it, to set the scene so to speak, but the actual story was about the character, James, and him coming to terms with his life and various things that had happened to him in the past, and deciding what he wanted for his future.
It was a romance, and made me laugh, and cry, and has one of those wonderful YES! moments when a "baddie" got what they deserved grin and is the first book in ages that I just didn't want to put down - I was desperate to find out what happened next.
I am quite upset that I've finished it, but have found several more by the same author Ian C.P Irvine, so hopefully they will turn out to be equally good...

strawberryshorts Wed 14-May-14 13:43:32

Just wanted to say thanks for this recommendation - I've just started the 2nd part and really enjoying it! I think it'll be one of those books that sticks in my mind for a while after finishing it. Let me know if his others are any good as I'm always on the lookout for a good read!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now