The Luminaries 99p today

(30 Posts)
DuchessofMalfi Sat 04-Jan-14 09:17:21

Amazon seems to be having a 99p sale today - just bought The Luminaries, and Harvest for 99p smile

Link here

AWhistlingWoman Sat 04-Jan-14 23:43:18

Was hesitating over The Circle but, on the strength of Cherrypi's recommendation, I am going to splash out another whole 99p grin

CelticPromise Sat 04-Jan-14 23:56:55

Oh thankyou, just bought a few smile I noticed Life After Life is also 99p and it's flipping brilliant.

Cherrypi Sun 05-Jan-14 07:53:28

Ooh hope you like it awhistling. It's made me think about the world differently such as Amazon are secretly controlling us by reducing the prices - making us read all the same books. wink

AWhistlingWoman Sun 05-Jan-14 11:06:04

Do you know Cherry? That thought HAS crossed my mind! That the people who choose the books that are sold in the supermarket, on the 3 for 2 in Waterstones and on promotion on big websites such as Amazon are all in on some conspiracy. Especially when I can't seem to find anything that I actually WANT to read! Get this creepy feeling that somebody, somewhere is keeping all the really good books out of my clutches grin

Cherrypi Sun 05-Jan-14 11:19:37

Ha. Glad it's not just me grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now