Kindle bargains!

(83 Posts)
myflabberisgasted Sat 16-Nov-13 17:10:45

Luckily I've just checked my wish list on Amazon today and two books I've had on for ages have come down to 99p...

Perfect by Rachel Joyce

Life after life by Kate Atkinson

I haven't read either of these but have read good recommendations on here about them.

Feenie Fri 28-Feb-14 07:03:40

Thanks chocfemme and roadwalker, have bought both.

antimatter Fri 28-Feb-14 07:07:50

Thanks! The Shock of the Fall, bought smile

antimatter Fri 28-Feb-14 07:41:38

also for 99p
The Book Thief
Apple Tree Yard
The Cuckoo's Calling
The Storyteller
Longbourn

hackmum Fri 28-Feb-14 09:54:18

Thanks, have now bought The Shock of the Fall.

I really appreciate it when people point out the good stuff on the Kindle daily deals - have had a lot of bargains that way.

I have a reading list as long as my arm now - no idea how I'm going to get through it!

addle Fri 28-Feb-14 15:22:02

yes, thank you. you spot loads of things i miss - is great public service

NellVarnish Fri 28-Feb-14 15:36:30

Oh thank you! Just bought The Shock of the Fall not that I need anymore books.

Oh oh. Just bought The Cuckoo's Calling too - didn't realise Robert Galbraith was JKR.

Halsall Fri 28-Feb-14 19:28:12

Just in case anyone's been hovering, hoping that this will appear as a bargain, Denise Mina's latest, 'The Red Road', is £2.54. It was 99p yesterday - can't quite get my head round the thinking at Kindle sometimes - but even the higher price is still well worth it.

She's a wonderful writer and I've been stalking 'The Red Road' for ages! Hooray!

myflabberisgasted Wed 12-Mar-14 21:21:55

The Cuckoos calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling) is 99p at the moment. I've read this and loved it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now