Cemetary of Forgotten Books.. does the order matter?

(8 Posts)
AnonYonimousBird Wed 02-Oct-13 09:31:53

Thanks, I've borrowed them both from the library, and I've discovered that I can't renew the Prisoner of Heaven once my 3 weeks are up, but I can renew Angel's Game so will be reading them accordingly! But before I did, wanted to check if it really mattered.

JustBecauseICan Wed 02-Oct-13 06:10:50

When CRZ did the webchat earlier this year, IIRC he said it didn't really matter.

still swooning at how flirty and lovely he was

DuchessofMalfi Wed 02-Oct-13 06:04:59

Ohhhh stupid autocorrect Angel not Angela grin

DuchessofMalfi Wed 02-Oct-13 06:03:44

but

DuchessofMalfi Wed 02-Oct-13 06:02:41

I read Shadow of the Wind this year. I'm planning to read The Angela's Game as my next one in the series. I think it's a prequel, bu the third one follows on from Shadow. So it probably doesn't matter if you read the third one next smile

alemci Tue 01-Oct-13 22:08:19

I think I read them in order but they do stand alone. amazing books particularly 1st one.

not read Prisoner of Heaven, but have read the other two. Would say it doesn't really matter, but given the choice, would read Shadow of the Wind first then Angel's Game. Doesn't help much really, sorry... but the two I have read are two of my favourite books ever.

AnonYonimousBird Tue 01-Oct-13 12:01:01

I've read Shadow of the Wind (yey) and I see that Angel's Game is described as the second in the series, Prisoner of Heaven the third.

Does the reading order of those two matter? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now