Has anybody read the Jessica Daniels series of books by Kerry Wilkinson?

(12 Posts)
cocolepew Sat 20-Jul-13 22:30:02

They keep coming up on my recommended list.

luckyclucky Sat 20-Jul-13 22:43:15

I read the first one when it was free or very cheap & I liked it.
Not what I normally read but I found it a good whodunit.

curious51dog Sat 20-Jul-13 22:45:41

Yes I've read them all and really enjoyed them. They are fast-paced and very easy reading, usually with a twist at the end. Highly recommended.

cocolepew Sun 21-Jul-13 00:28:06

Thanks! They always seem to be cheap, I'll give them ago smile

Cantdothisagain Sun 21-Jul-13 09:40:02

I read two (because they were cheap) then gave up with the third. I wouldn't read them if they weren't cheap.

GinOnTwoWheels Sun 21-Jul-13 20:18:50

Yes I have read the first three and enjoyed them. I was lucky enough to get these all together on a 99p deal.

Damn you OP, I've just looked and there are 3 more now, although one hasn't been released. As I have about 100 unread books on my kindle, I now only allow myself to buy new ones if they are 'cheap'.

So thats 3 more I need to add to the 150+ books that are on my ereaderiq watch list!

Nerfmother Sun 21-Jul-13 20:51:37

I did and there was a reason they were cheap. Read the first one and it was rubbish.

I have all five and have read three. They are ok, not spectacularly good but while away the hours well enough.

EnlightenedOwl Sun 28-Jul-13 18:09:40

have read all of them and enjoyed them. recommend.

cocolepew Sun 28-Jul-13 18:15:03

Thanks for replies smile
I've discovered I have the first on already on my Kindle so I'll give it a go.

BIWI Sun 28-Jul-13 18:17:34

They're OK - very light-weight and not especially well written. But they pass the time of day if you've got nothing else to do! grin

I have read a couple - to be honest, I can't remember much (anything) about them. Whether that is the fault of the author or me is up for debate!

I would probably buy another for 99p but not if it was a lot more. Just had a Kindle splurge having read recommendations on another thread, so spent up for now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now