Bandwidth The ghost of Devlin Mallard

(5 Posts)

Oh thanks, I'll look out for those. smile

No, I haven't read it, but will look out for it.

You might like Gabriel's Angel by Mark A Radcliffe and anything by Christopher Fowler.

Things that go BUMP in the night.

bump

Hi, I just wanted to let you know about this fantastic book I've just read. It's about a computor programmer who searches his family tree and unearhs his Grandfather Devlin Mallard who was hung for murder in the 1920's. His ghost travells by broadband, hidden in the bandwidth. He is intent on killing off the rest of his family, to annoy his wife who turned him into the police. It is quite grusome in parts, but there is a bit of humor in it too. The psycho murdering ghost is such a charasmatic charactor, I can't help but like him. blush
I probubly haven't explained it very well, but it really is brilliant. It's based around Torbay in south Devon.
I don't often read fiction, but this book has made me want to take the time to read more.
Has anyone else read it? If so, what did you think of it? and maybe you could recommend something else I might like. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now