!!Spoilers!! True Blood Book 13

(29 Posts)
mmack Wed 08-May-13 10:15:48

I read True Blood series up to book 11 but the quality of the writing was dropping rapidly. I don't know if I'll ever read the last two but I'm very nosey and I want to know who Sookie ended up with. Anyone know? Google seems to think it is a big surprise but won't tell me any more and I'm too lazy to keep trawling.

MrsMaryCooper Mon 13-May-13 17:49:15

Yes, everyone got to take their bow. It didn't exactly go out with a bang.

EricIsMine Thu 16-May-13 21:32:16

I felt a bit like she was ticking everyone off as they made an appearance!

HoneyDragon Thu 16-May-13 21:36:30

EricIsMine, I felt exactly the same.

CrabbyBigbottom Fri 17-May-13 08:21:42

tilly I always thought that's what she'd use the cluviel dor for, too. Bill never liked being a vampire, did he. But at the end of the last book, her reaction when Sam died spelled it out big time, really - 'the universe stopped'! You only feel that about someone you love. Also, I thought it was signposted throughout the series that Sam was the one for her - the sexual chemistry was always there and he was the only one who consistently had her best interests at heart rather than their own. In the early books there was lots of Sam behaviour that she thought was odd and incomprehensible, when it was clear that it was because he had the major hots for her and she couldn't see it! She was never going to get her down-homey life of casseroles, babies and sunshine with a vampire, was she. wink

Ms Harris is going to do even more ticking-off final curtain calls too, isn't she; there's to be an epilogue book in the autumn where she just says what happened next/happy ever after for each character.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now