Kindle Daily Deal 23/04/13 - ten book special worth looking at today.

(6 Posts)
SarahAndFuck Tue 23-Apr-13 15:57:18

I just bought Orkney by Amy Sackville for £1.39, which I am very excited about as it's a massive saving.

I've had it wish listed because it sounds quite good but had been waiting for a deal because it was also quite expensive for the Kindle.

They also have the following:

The Buddha of Suburbia by Hanif Kureishi for 99p

Burnt Shadows by Kamila Shamsie for 99p

Secrecy by Rupert Thomson for £1.49

Reef by Romesh Gunesekera for 99p

She Rises: A Novel by Kate Worsley for £1.39

Beacons: Stories for our not so distant future by Gregory Norminton, Tom Bullough, David Constantine and Clare Dudman for £1.19

The Sandglass by Romesh Gunesekera for 99p

The Complete Sherlock Holmes: Volumes 1-4 (The Heirloom Collection) by Arthur Conan Doyle and Jacqui Oakley for 99p

The Soldier's Song by Alan Monaghan for 99p

magimedi Tue 23-Apr-13 16:02:46

Thanks for that - off to Amazon.

SarahAndFuck Tue 23-Apr-13 23:07:48

dragon

SarahAndFuck Tue 23-Apr-13 23:13:08

Sorry, that dragon has no relevance to any of this, I just wanted to try one out before it was too late.

smile flowers smile flowers dragon shock dragon shock dragon angry biscuit dragon dragon dragon flowers

highlandcoo Tue 23-Apr-13 23:28:27

Thanks for the Amy Sackville recommendation OP. I enjoyed her first novel Still Point. Have you read it? Having been to Orkney I'm looking forward to the new book too.

SarahAndFuck Tue 23-Apr-13 23:30:42

No, I haven't read her first one, but I thought this one sounded very good so I will look out for Still Point now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now