Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career ×

Cracking daily deal for kindle this morning

(9 Posts)
BOEUF Sat 30-Mar-13 10:14:09

To copy and paste:

Kate Summerscale brings to life one of the most notorious divorce cases of the 19th century and delves into one Victorian wife's longing for love and passion in Mrs Robinson's Disgrace. Winner of the Man Booker Prize 2008, The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga presents a raw and unromanticised India that is both thrilling and shocking. In Kate Morton's The Distant Hours, a long lost letter arrives that takes Edie Burchill on a journey to unravel her mother's past.

All about a quid each, all superb writers.

SuperScribbler Sat 30-Mar-13 10:50:58

Was just going to post this - I got all three for around £3. Bargain!

mumslife Sat 30-Mar-13 11:40:45

i got the Kate Morton one so really pleased one of my fav authors. Already have the book in hardback. havent read it yet but at that price wanted it for my kindle easier to carry around! Also got another good one the other day Far from the east end 99p in shops for much more

KurriKurri Sat 30-Mar-13 18:15:25

I saw this - great selection, I would very much recommend The White Tiger - brilliant book, but I've got it so am just getting the other two grin

DuchessofMalfi Sat 30-Mar-13 18:43:43

I bought the Kate Summerscale this morning, felt guilty all day about the number of unread books on my kindle, and have just returned it to Amazon sad. It sounds good too, so I'll probably put in a request for it at the library instead.

It's at times like this that I hate my kindle for making me buy too many books grin. (Not really, just need to have more self-control over the buy now button grin)

BOEUF Sat 30-Mar-13 18:58:33

Ah, come on, at 99p you can't leave it there!

DuchessofMalfi Sat 30-Mar-13 19:09:30

Don't talk me into buying it again Boeuf grin I'll get banned from Amazon for confusing their system!!

DuchessofMalfi Sun 31-Mar-13 07:14:49

And today's daily deal is all seven books of the Chronicles of Narnia series.

KurriKurri Sun 31-Mar-13 14:43:44

I have had to restrain myself from buying the entire Chronicles of Narnia, - I had just bought several things in the kindle spring sale, before I noticed the Narnia offer sad

On the other hand - I have got The Eagle of The Ninth in the sale, so I can relive my childhood through that grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now